Register Now
Jayson

How do you feel about an obsession with being clean?

2 hours ago, egghead said:

I take shower every day and clean my hands and feet few times in a day but I am not cleanliness freak.

What? You clean your feet a few times a day? 😄Actually, I wouldn't mind soaking my feet in a massager. You would hate my feet then. Dirt is the essence of my body now. I bathe in mud. I'm in Texas. We're all pigs. Oink oink

I'm very sensitive when it comes to smell. The moment where I'm staying isn't clean enough, I would smell it immediately and I wouldn't be comfortable till I have everywhere cleaned and used perfume dispenser. 

I have an obsession with been clean and I make it clear to people who are coming to visit me at my place so they wouldn't just come and mess up my place atleast. I respect other people rules and boundaries so I don't see any clear reason why other people wouldn't respect mine when I set them and state them clearly.

I don't have an obsession with being clean per say but I just prefer my place to always be clean and I can find most things. I don't like living in a pigsty with stuff being covered under a mountain of dirty close. The floor in my house looking like a sandy beach - it's disgusting.