Register Now
m76

Good bad games

On 4/11/2022 at 10:11 PM, Justin11 said:

The gameplay of candy crush isn't appealing to me at all, seems more of a puzzle. Temple run isn't too hard to scale through, and it's mainly a survival racing game. 

Well before now I use to think temple run is an endless game, you just have to keep running until reach a new high score then when you loose you try again. But on this forum someone said he completed the game and I was shocked! I played both temple run 1 and 2 and I never knew or heard anyone completing the game before. What about you? Have you played temple run and complete it?

5 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Well before now I use to think temple run is an endless game, you just have to keep running until reach a new high score then when you loose you try again. But on this forum someone said he completed the game and I was shocked! I played both temple run 1 and 2 and I never knew or heard anyone completing the game before. What about you? Have you played temple run and complete it?

Not at all, I thought about that too, just as you imagined in the past. I don't play it to end the game, because I was thinking it has no ending just play and keep on racking up points and climbing up in levels. It's impressive to hear you say someone in this forum completed the game. Can you mention the user's name? 

24 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Not at all, I thought about that too, just as you imagined in the past. I don't play it to end the game, because I was thinking it has no ending just play and keep on racking up points and climbing up in levels. It's impressive to hear you say someone in this forum completed the game. Can you mention the user's name? 

I can't really remember. I just saw the persons post about him completing temple run and I was very surprised. I didn't really notice the user name. If I come across the post again I'll let you know.

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

I can't really remember. I just saw the persons post about him completing temple run and I was very surprised. I didn't really notice the user name. If I come across the post again I'll let you know.

Did you get such information on a blog or on another community like this? Since you forgot, their is no problem, but in case of next time do screenshot or copy it's URL for references. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Did you get such information on a blog or on another community like this? Since you forgot, their is no problem, but in case of next time do screenshot or copy it's URL for references. 

Noted bro. I really made a mistake for not taking note of the person. I was carried away with the information he dropped about completing temple run. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even when I tried temple run in the past, I couldn't complete to the end, I was thinking it's kinda an endless marathon lol.

So, in all considerations, the reason why you would have the game labeled bad in the end is because it's an unending game I suppose? 

9 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Noted bro. I really made a mistake for not taking note of the person. I was carried away with the information he dropped about completing temple run. 

Their is no problem, I once I experienced such too, which made the information I brought to other users doubtful, because I have no evidence about it. But we move, I know you've learned from it. 

Imo if a game is enjoyable then it's automatically a good game. They're designed to be fun after all. There are many games which are considered conventionally bad which I enjoy such as Darksiders 3 and Aragami 2.

Edited by NightmareFarm

7 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Imo if a game is enjoyable then it's automatically a good game. They're designed to be fun after all. There are many games which are considered conventionally bad which I enjoy such as Darksiders 3 and Aragami 2.

This name Darksiders reminds me of a DC character. Does it have any relationship with the game Darksiders 3? 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no problem, I once I experienced such too, which made the information I brought to other users doubtful, because I have no evidence about it. But we move, I know you've learned from it. 

Wait.. I think am the one who made a mistake. It's not temple run the gamer was talking about. The gamer was talking about completing candy crush Saga. Yes. I remember now. Pardon me please. It's candy crush not temple run. However I still find it difficult to believe too because I haven't seen or hear anyone completing candy crush before. 

21 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Wait.. I think am the one who made a mistake. It's not temple run the gamer was talking about. The gamer was talking about completing candy crush Saga. Yes. I remember now. Pardon me please. It's candy crush not temple run. However I still find it difficult to believe too because I haven't seen or hear anyone completing candy crush before. 

Their is no problem with what you've said so far bro, candy crush saga is another puzzle game, you solve a lot of puzzles in order to match on to the next level of the game. It has ending, but temple run doesn't. 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no problem with what you've said so far bro, candy crush saga is another puzzle game, you solve a lot of puzzles in order to match on to the next level of the game. It has ending, but temple run doesn't. 

Are you serious? You're the 2nd person confirming that candy crush have ending. If candy crush really have an end then I'll go back to the game.

27 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Are you serious? You're the 2nd person confirming that candy crush have ending. If candy crush really have an end then I'll go back to the game.

Yes of course, it has an ending, but if you're playing the 'Saga edition, then you should expect no ending. The game is updated weekly, it has no definite ending. 

56 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes of course, it has an ending, but if you're playing the 'Saga edition, then you should expect no ending. The game is updated weekly, it has no definite ending. 

Okay. The saga edition is different from the normal one? I never took note of it. Av been playing the saga edition so I knew it has no end, now hearing someone talking about completing the game was really confusing for me.