Register Now
Jayson

Shopping at 1 Dollar Stores

I remember I had a coworker friend that had a baby shower and I went and got a bunch of cool gifts from the $1 store for babies. He and his wife loved the gifts. He said those were the only gifts they could actually use for the baby. I can't really remember what I got, but it was clothing items and warm mittens and diapers. Hey, diapers are a lot more expensive at other stores. At least back then it was. But I must of got like 10 gifts all at the dollar store. I just happened to be in there and they had all sorts of things I couldn't pass up. Today, I doubt they have an assortment of stuff like that. Especially since we are gonna have a wave of new babies and a population explosion, I don't expect diapers will be cheap. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

@kingpotato I believe it is similar to what Walmart, Alibaba, Amazon offers. So, I'm trying to elaborate further to @Heatman about my dissatisfaction at times when it comes to buying products online. 

I don't have any problems with buying stuffs online as long as it's a shop that sells good products for me. As for Dollar stores, they do have cheaper products to sell since they are physical stores. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't have any problems with buying stuffs online as long as it's a shop that sells good products for me. As for Dollar stores, they do have cheaper products to sell since they are physical stores. 

According to what @kingpotato said, the dollar store is based mainly offline, but he said, it has offline stores too. Maybe, it's time we go on a research to learn more about it's operations offline and online on our own.