Register Now
Jayson

What brand/make of vehicle do you drive?

How much did you pay?  Was it new or used?   What condition was it in?   Does it have a strange novelty like being a stick-shift?   Where did you buy it?  Do you feel you got a deal?  Do you regret your purchase in any way?

On 2/22/2022 at 7:13 AM, The Blackangel said:

I drive a 1987 Chevy Camaro Iroc-Z T-top.

Sweet car. 

I drive a Honda Pilot 2007. I got it used for a great price. I don't regret my purchase at all. 
It's an amazing car. I have plenty of space in the back. I made a bed out of two wood pieces and a storage container for camping. 
Its a four wheel drive so I am perfectly fine driving on dirt roads and snow. Would not trade the car for anything. 

11 hours ago, Altair said:

Sweet car.

I dreamed about owning that car for 35 years. Last October (2021) i went to Indiana and got her. We drove home in her and loved every second of it. She was in the shop for a while getting some things taken care of. All that's left is an alignment and tires, and I can license her. So I have to come up with almost $600 for all that. I've been looking around for what I could sell or pawn, and honestly can't find anything that I would honestly be willing to part with to get the money.

I have a 2017 Vauxhall Astra SRI Turbo. A nice little car since it's my first car and not too expensive either. I ended up getting it as an automatic since I didn't want to bother worrying about gear changes whilst driving. I do have a manual drivers license though so I can "drive stick".

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I'm own 2018 Toyota Corolla. It's an exquisite car and I have been in love with it ever since I got it. Toyota have always been my favorite car brand, followed by Ford. 

1427939776_images(39).jpeg.62ce240e2aa6c983adf41253b36c0143.jpeg

That's a hell of a car. Toyota doesn't make mistakes, and everything they put out is pure quality. I'm a Chevrolet girl, but if GM went under, I would definitely be Toyota all the way. I would love to have a Tundra, but unless I find one used for the right price, there's no way I could afford one. Toyota just doesn't quit on you, so unless someone just wants a new one, or some asshole slams into you and totals it, people don't get rid of them. Obviously if you treat it like shit, and don't maintain it, you're going to destroy it. But that's not common with people who appreciate quality.

Edited by The Blackangel

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

That's a hell of a car. Toyota doesn't make mistakes, and everything they put out is pure quality. I'm a Chevrolet girl, but if GM went under, I would definitely be Toyota all the way. I would love to have a Tundra, but unless I find one used for the right price, there's no way I could afford one. Toyota just doesn't quit on you, so unless someone just wants a new one, or some asshole slams into you and totals it, people don't get rid of them. Obviously if you treat it like shit, and don't maintain it, you're going to destroy it. But that's not common with people who appreciate quality.

You're very correct about how good Toyota cars can be. The car is a thing of beauty and it doesn't cost me much ever since I have it. I think it's only twice that I have changed the break pads and that's it. 

Tundra is a great piece too but just like you pointed out, it's quite expensive for a pick up truck/SUV.