Register Now
Jayson

What are your hobbies?

• Writing. I've finished 2 full length novels, several short stories, and a hell of a lot of unconventional poetry.
  • Weaving. I build my own looms of different sizes and create a lot of things.
  • Playing the aulos. I'm good at it and can come up with some good music.
  • Creating YouTube videos.
  • Studying astronomy. I'm absolutely fascinated by it. My favorite planet within our solar system is Uranus. My favorite exoplanet is 55 Cancri e. That one is truly fascinating. But, HD 81817 b is unbelievable in its own right.
  • I'm a hockey nut. My team is the Detroit Red Wings. Win or lose, I'll never abandon them.
  • Collecting. I collect skulls and Zippos. I have so many skulls, that I've run out of places to put them.

I have a few other minor things, but they're nothing big.

I dont have many but mine are:
- Videogames of course
- Drawing, Im not that good but I have been drawing since middle school, I make some doodles or draw some character ideas at least once a day
- I love to watch history videos on Youtube, I used to watch the history channel when it was about history. As well some of my drawing ideas come from past events like wars or stuff like that. 
- I read a lot of Manga, like a lot 😆, Right now Im following 17 ongoing Mangas according to my bookmarks, the number tends to increase or decrease. And during the day I usually just scroll around my favorite webpage for mangas looking for something new. I try to read a little bit of everything my favorites are Action, horror/suspense and romantic comedies.

On 2/22/2022 at 8:35 PM, Techno said:

I'm a huge history need, if it smells like history I'll end up digging though all the little bits of it.

You should consider being an archeologists if you really love history that much. 

I love playing video games, it's one hobby that I have adapted to so well. 

My second life is tied to football. I'd leave anything for football 😂

Edited by Heatman

I don't really have too much spare time these days but when i do 

-Offcourse playing videogames something i try to do on a daily basis. I also like to read books or watch youtube videos about videogame history.

- Collecting (japanese region) videogames is  my main hobby and where i blow most of my spare money on, have been collecting since the early 2000's and i don't see myself stopping anytime soon, i do however feel like i need to start downsize somewhat to have it more streamlined.

- Hiking is my other main hobby, i always liked hiking but never tought about it as a hobby until a few years ago. It's quite relaxing to hike 10-15 miles in the middle of nowhere on a sunny saturday afternoon and come home exausted. To put it simple hiking makes me happy and always puts me in a good mood. Sometimes i go out alone, sometimes with some other folks, made quite a few friends over the years trough hiking still the beauty of it is, you don't need to bother anybody else perse to go out and hike.

Aside from the obvious Vid-eA-gaMez!!

Guitar, I've been learning but my progress has been admittedly slow.  I'm hoping now with somewhat of an instructor I can make better progress.

36 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Hiking is my other main hobby, i always liked hiking but never thought about it as a hobby until a few years ago. It's quite relaxing to hike 10-15 miles in the middle of nowhere on a sunny saturday afternoon and come home exhausted. To put it simple hiking makes me happy and always puts me in a good mood. Sometimes i go out alone, sometimes with some other folks, made quite a few friends over the years trough hiking still the beauty of it is, you don't need to bother anybody else perse to go out and hike.

Pretty much this to, I started to get into it last summer.  I'm hoping to take it a step forward this summer with longer routes and perhaps taking my guitar and jamming along the way.

Edited by Crazycrab

5 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Aside from the obvious Vid-eA-gaMez!!

Guitar, I've been learning but my progress has been admittedly slow.  I'm hoping now with somewhat of an instructor I can make better progress.

Pretty much this to, I started to get into it last summer.  I'm hoping to take it a step forward this summer with longer routes and perhaps taking my guitar and jamming along the way.

Violin 🎻 is the only musical instrument that I have trying to learn how to play it for years now not that little piece of sh*t is very difficult and as hard as nut. 

I enjoy many things hobbies not just video games, in fact playing video games isn't my best hobby, rather playing soccer is my best. I was loving PES series earlier time not now anymore, because Konami ruined it. I love playing and watching soccer, then video game came second, singing/rapping comes second, dancing came third, chasing after women came last xD. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Chasing woman 🤔? How's that a hobby? Like chasing them around like they have something of yours? 

xD, it's hilarious indeed man. Their are people whose hobby is mainly after many women in their life. Ask for me I don't have much to offer that's why I've stayed clear from them. 

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I like gaming, auto racing, cars, metal, psych rock, blues, country, rap, European architecture and sports.

That's a roster of hobbies you mentioned here, believing that all makes you happy. I love all you've mentioned too, I do get along with them in a virtualized way mostly.