Register Now
Jayson

What are your hobbies?

I enjoy doing a lot things.

- song writing: yeah I just sit down sometimes and an imaginary tune or beat starts playing in my head I pick up a pen or my notebook in my mobile phone and start writing lyrics for that 'imaginary beat'

- reading, I read a lot and I have well over 600 books and ebooks currently.

- dancing. I love to unwind and just move my body to the sound of a really good music.

- I enjoy making money as well. I like to earn doing various things which is why I am currently doing Freelancing because I enjoy working several interesting jobs simultaneously.

The list goes on and on. Watching movies too is an hobby. I refused to mention gaming because it's obvious and I wouldn't be in VGR if I don't like to play and talk about videogames so much.

On 4/26/2022 at 12:54 AM, Justin11 said:

xD, it's hilarious indeed man. Their are people whose hobby is mainly after many women in their life. Ask for me I don't have much to offer that's why I've stayed clear from them. 

Ah! You meant womanisers!! Some guys are very useless when it comes to that part. All they think about is sex all day. I don't deal with such guys because they don't have anything good to offer. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Ah! You meant womanisers!! Some guys are very useless when it comes to that part. All they think about is sex all day. I don't deal with such guys because they don't have anything good to offer. 

Sure, since they don't have anything tangible to offer, their is no reason why I should stay and listen to their jargons about women, they've used and dumbed. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Sex isn't bad, but making it your only priority even to the point of going to any length to get a girl in your bed is wrong.

Well, sometimes I just engage in conversations with a lady I met on the bus or some other places just to have good time talking and use it as a way to expand my knowledge about how various women react to certain people and their manner of approach.