Register Now
Jayson

Who likes motorcycles?

What do you drive?  What would you like to drive?  How often do you take your bike out?     How expensive was your ride?   Do you socialize with other bikers?    What times of year do you do your most motorcycle stuff? 

I've never had anything to do with motorcycles.  It would be fun, though. I mean, I like bicycles. Well, I tried a dirt bike once and just flipped to the side.  I need more practice.  I just haven't really gotten into that stuff.

I don't own a motorcycle at the moment, but I love riding it, my mom had one before, i really enjoyed it. Currently I'm driving the one my friend bought, but not often, I'm planning to get a Vespa motorcycle, it might take some time.

I've always loved motorcycles and have owned two. Well, one was given to me by my brother before he migrated to the US in the early 2000s. I have so far only had one incident where I was knocked off my bike while riding at 20 mph (mind you, that's the slowest I've ever ridden a bike at that point). I also started getting harassed by cops so I sold my second motorcycle. In the future, I might get another one but I want an RR or something like - one that's extremely fast.