Register Now
Techno

Russia Invaded Ukraine

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Vladimir Putin is the man for war, but if he doesn't stop, his antics will definitely fail him one day. 

For now, no one or any country including USA wants to challenge him, so it's setting a bad precedent in history. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

For now, no one or any country including USA wants to challenge him, so it's setting a bad precedent in history. 

He is setting one indeed, their is no way he can be noted as a good man by any means. He's considered as an evil president at this time do you to his wreckless decision making, I just hope he changes. 

39 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

The sooner that war ends, the better for everyone because it's the civilians that are suffering the most with what's been going on for months now. 

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

This will only escalate things for them in my opinion. It's not that I'm supporting Russia's aggression so far but Ukraine can't contend with them. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

This will only escalate things for them in my opinion. It's not that I'm supporting Russia's aggression so far but Ukraine can't contend with them. 

It's why Ukraine is accepting they are the one's behind the attacks, otherwise things will get more ugly for them pretty fast. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why Ukraine is accepting they are the one's behind the attacks, otherwise things will get more ugly for them pretty fast. 

I believe that what you meant to write in the beginning of your comment is why Ukraine is NOT accepting being the one's behind the attack on Russia. 

Yes, that's what I meant. There is no it's going to be logical for Ukraine to claim being responsible for such attacks because it's going to make life more miserable for them with what Vladimir Putin would do next in retaliation. 

On 5/2/2022 at 1:27 PM, Heatman said:

Yes, that's what I meant. There is no it's going to be logical for Ukraine to claim being responsible for such attacks because it's going to make life more miserable for them with what Vladimir Putin would do next in retaliation. 

Even if they are the one's behind the attacks on Russian infrastructures, they will never openly admit to it because with how they are almost being run over, they can't have Russia hold more incentives to exterminate them completely. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

The Russian-Ukraine war have gone too long in my opinion, they should look for a meeting ground to put an end to this madness. 

I think Ukraine should lower their high guard and give in to what Vladimir is asking for, so that peace will hold foot. I'm seriously worn out by the war already. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I think Ukraine should lower their high guard and give in to what Vladimir is asking for, so that peace will hold foot. I'm seriously worn out by the war already. 

Seriously? You think people should just give in to any dictator who wants their land and people without a fight? Putin, without provocation, invaded and attacked Ukraine because he's a greedy terroristic bastard. He thinks he owns all of Asia and eastern Europe. If people just gave in to dictators, half the would would belong to North Korea. The other half would be under Nazi rule. Most of the countries and cultures wouldn't even exist. America would still be the British colonies. Just look at what America has done to the Native Americans, Chinese in the 19th century, and the Japanese in 1942. And we DEFINITELY can't forget what America did to the Black community. All because the government was led by a dictator.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it's something easy for the President to do, I believe that he would have done that a long time ago. In one of his press conference, he did mentioned that Russia would have to kill them all to take over Ukraine.