Register Now
kingpotato

Street Fighter 6 announced

Eh not that big into fighting games these days. I heard some people throwing a fit about this being too MMA like, or was it the logo they went with, I forget. But some fans are complaining about it. 

I imagine fans will be happy with it. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's great to see another Street Fighter and to see the series still going strong after 2 and a half decades. It's amazing that Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat are still relevant so many years later.

Yes and the fun part is that it continues to stay in such phase, people still want to play.

I grew up playing street fighter 4 as a kid one of my favorite games of all time & when I heard there might be a street fighter 6 announcement today I was so hyped. Man, it looks so clean! The updates to ryu are subtle yet substantial!

Edited by Empire

2 hours ago, Empire said:

I grew up playing street fighter 4 as a kid one of my favorite games of all time & when I heard there might be a street fighter 6 announcement today I was so hyped. Man, it looks so clean! The updates to ryu are subtle yet substantial!

Well its just a teaser trailer, we will have to wait and see what the actual gameplay looks like.

9 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I have to agree, we got to wait till those gameplay videos before we can say anything.

Let's be honest here...  What's gameplay footage really going to tell us?  It's Street Fighter, that alone gives you a fairly good idea of what the core gameplay is going to be like.  They might some new features to it but considering the eSports scene and what they need out of it core gameplay is not going to be radically different.

I'm more interested in what innovations they might make to single player, customisation and like @kingpotato said in terms of perhaps not making a bunch of bullshit exclusions or inclusions.  Maybe including some characters from other Capcom games like Lady Dimitrescu from RE8, that would be pretty cool even if it's paid DLC.

Edited by Crazycrab

8 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Maybe including some characters from other Capcom games like Lady Dimitrescu from RE8, that would be pretty cool even if it's paid DLC.

That actually sounds cool, they could include other characters from Capcom, like making a capcom multiverse fighting game, and yeah even if its just dlc that would be awesome. 

A lot needs to reveal to be honest. for example, if you check MK series you would definitely see the difference among fights. Same with Injustice 1 and 2. And I am pretty sure the street fighter wont' be the same arcade days visuals, skills repeated in 2022. I think customization would be worth waiting for too.

On 2/26/2022 at 2:38 PM, kingpotato said:

Well its just a teaser trailer, we will have to wait and see what the actual gameplay looks like.

We will see what the game is really like, doesn't mean that I would be into it 😛