Register Now
kingpotato

Street Fighter 6 announced

25 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

anybody knows if sf 6 is going to be multiplatform or is it going to be a ps5 exclusives again?  i just don't feel like buying yet another arcade stick as these things take up a lot of space.

Nothing has been confirmed but I would expect Street Fighter 6 to be multi-platform.

5 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Nothing has been confirmed but I would expect Street Fighter 6 to be multi-platform.

I'm going to assume it's multiplatform, with Sony probably getting some kind of 30 day exclusivity with DLC and other goodies. But, I could see them going the route of exclusive to Sony, but you can get it on PC as well. 

On 3/1/2022 at 6:38 PM, Yaramaki said:

anybody knows if sf 6 is going to be multiplatform or is it going to be a ps5 exclusives again?  i just don't feel like buying yet another arcade stick as these things take up a lot of space.

I hope it's multi platform but if they want they can initially for 1st year atleast make it exclusive to their platform but you never know.

4 minutes ago, egghead said:

I know this game, but I have not played it. Please anyone convince me to play this game.

Lol, I think the game isn't out yet, when it is out you'll definitely hear about it, and you'll be convinced here too about the game. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If it becomes available on mobile, it gonna worth it indeed too. Their are lots of mobile gamers looking around for the game if it gets launched. 

Not sure. I have seen not a lot of people prefer the old franchises on mobile. like mario isn't much popular on mobile than on consoles and PC.

On 3/18/2022 at 4:48 AM, egghead said:

I am convinced! LOL

I will have to see f this is available on mobile or PC, because that's how I play games.

definitely it will be on PC but if there is a mobile version is not going to be the same as console for obvius reasons. Usually if there is a mobile version it will launch some time after the release of the main game and it will be a very very simplified version basically a whole different game.

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If it becomes available on mobile, it gonna worth it indeed too. Their are lots of mobile gamers looking around for the game if it gets launched. 

I disagree here, as I explained it above if there is a mobile version is going to be a whole different game not near the quality of the main game and honestly fighting games dont always translate well to mobile, there are some good simple fighting games like injustice and MK on mobile but there is no gameplay depth to them, unlike their original main games on console.

So a mobile version I dont think its going to be worth it and there is probably not much of a market to it.

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

Not sure. I have seen not a lot of people prefer the old franchises on mobile. like mario isn't much popular on mobile than on consoles and PC.

I agree yeah there are a lot of franchises that dont translate well to mobile, just because the game is good on consoles doesnt mean it will be good on console, like Mario Kart mobile for example, despite being suported by Nintendo and having a good gameplay on mobile devices people are still prefering the main game over the mobile version.

45 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I disagree here, as I explained it above if there is a mobile version is going to be a whole different game not near the quality of the main game and honestly fighting games dont always translate well to mobile, there are some good simple fighting games like injustice and MK on mobile but there is no gameplay depth to them, unlike their original main games on console.

So a mobile version I dont think its going to be worth it and there is probably not much of a market to it.

Here in my region, we have lots of mobile gamers, you might not be a fan of mobile gaming. Remember, not everyone can cover up the cost of good and quality consoles or gaming devices. Mobile gaming is still in-demand up to this day, due to its wide range of users.