Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is your least favourite thing about your favourite game?

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Kiai Resonance is one of my favorite games which is similar to Slice, Dice & Rice. The least one thing that I never liked about the game is being killed with just one mistake and a single hit. 

xD, their is nothing more painful in video game of your choice, when you're the main protagonist, and you're killed with just a single shot from an AI opponent. Whereas, AI boss fighters don't go down by such, why will that happen to my own pro, when i suppose to be stronger. What the hell is that, did I pay for a game to feel inferior to antagonists? xD. 

The driving physics of Grand Theft Auto V for me. I loved the driving physics in GTA 4 which felt a little bit more "realistic". It also was a lot more difficult which meant you needed a bit of skill for racing and chases. The driving in GTA 5 just feels a bit too much like an arcade game.

Starting out with severely weak ass weapons.

In Zelda you always have a sword that is so weak its more like whacking the with a stick.

In RDR2 you start out with a revolver and repeater. Neither does any real damage. It's like a mosquito bite. They're pathetic weapons.

In FF8 with Squall for instance, the gunblade you start out with isn't even strong enough to kill a damn bite bug.

In GT 6 the '62 Buick Special should not cost $725,000.  In previous GT games it cost around 100 grand, what gives?  I love '62 Buicks as much as anyone, but I think it's insane to pay $725,000 for one, especially when it cost far less in previous GT games.  What the hell Polyphony?

Seeing as I can't find any faults with Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer, I'll go to my second choice, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back. My least favourite thing about it has to be the jet-pack levels, which are unfortunately subject to Time Attack modes in the N. Sane Trilogy, but the less said of that the better. It's the very antithesis of Crash Bandicoot, which is the pinnacle of tight platform game controls. Movement axes are reversed unless you change it in the options (for the two whole levels they appear), Crash drifts meaning you're much more likely to hit hizards, and there's a buildup of momentum that doesn't mesh with the hazards like lasers or cloned goons.

On 2/23/2022 at 11:54 PM, Kane99 said:

My favorite game would have to be SMB3. I think my least favorite thing in the game, is those annoying plants that are on the ground, touching them kills you. But you can wear that green bag suit you can jump on them. 

But yeah, I hate those things the most in the game. 

Munchers. I'm with you on that. I think my least favourite thing about that game was either the sun, the quicksand, or the sun and the quicksand.

Rimworld. The graphics are potato level but the game play is very engaging. Oh, and there's mods. So many mods. Mods for aliens, animals, nuclear power, ect.

The more mods, the slower it runs. It takes 5 minutes for me to boot up a game. I don't know why but I can't quit adding more mods. It keeps getting worse and I know why but, I can't stop. Please help me.