Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is your least favourite thing about your favourite game?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Got you man, I know GT 6 is kinda old somewhat, that's why it contains lots of older version cars, but nonetheless, they still worth it. Some of those cars are rebranded or remolded in GT 7. 

I found that GT 6 Still holds up well today, the gameplay is still solid as a rock and graphic wise let's say a lot of games on ps4/xbox one don't look as good as GT 6. The only problem i have is the ps3 controller is shit for playing racing games. Why sony never ported it over to ps4 remains a mystery to me.

Edited by Yaramaki

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

I found that GT 6 Still holds up well today, the gameplay is still solid as a rock and graphic wise let's say a lot of games on ps4/xbox one don't look as good as GT 6. The only problem i have is the ps3 controller is shit for playing racing games. Why sony never ported it over to ps4 remains a mystery to me.

I was thinking, any gamer can confidently play with PS4 controller on PS3 and PS3 to PS4. Maybe my intensions aren't clear, let me hear from you.

Yeah, GT 6 is a quality video game on PS3, not playable on PS4/Xbox. Only GT 7 was produced to run on PS4 and 5. 

In Skyrim, I hate how weak Dragons are - based on the Elder Scrolls lore and in games like Elder Scrolls online, Dragons are basically referred to as lower-tier Gods. But in Skyrim, even Mammoths and Giants can easily kill Dragons in a fight. In Elder Scrolls Online, you need max-ranked top-tier players with rare items and a lot of luck.