Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you play online games to keep up with old friends?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have made over 300 new friends from Top Eleven Football Manager online video game I have been playing. I do play the game always just to keep up with them, although we all now all connected to Facebook. 

It's going to be very challenging for you to be keeping in contact with the 300 of them, unless there are some of them that you are much closer to. 

On 4/14/2022 at 10:26 PM, Boblee said:

It's going to be very challenging for you to be keeping in contact with the 300 of them, unless there are some of them that you are much closer to. 

Not at all, it's not possible to keep up all 300 plus of them. From the in gameplay, you can easily know those that are no longer following you because they wouldn't be online to support any of your matches. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Not at all, it's not possible to keep up all 300 plus of them. From the in gameplay, you can easily know those that are no longer following you because they wouldn't be online to support any of your matches. 

Since the game is connected to Facebook as well, you can easily reach out to them to support your matches and also get into conversation outside gaming if you happen to develop some sort of friendly relationship with any of them outside the game. 

On 5/21/2022 at 5:22 PM, Boblee said:

Since the game is connected to Facebook as well, you can easily reach out to them to support your matches and also get into conversation outside gaming if you happen to develop some sort of friendly relationship with any of them outside the game. 

I used to do that when I was still new at the game. At the time, I believed that the support makes a huge difference in matches which is why I always announce my match on Facebook in order to get more supporters. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I used to do that when I was still new at the game. At the time, I believed that the support makes a huge difference in matches which is why I always announce my match on Facebook in order to get more supporters. 

And I'm very sure that gets you a good number of supporters when your match starts. What's the highest number of supporters you have had or seen in a match? 

32 minutes ago, Boblee said:

And I'm very sure that gets you a good number of supporters when your match starts. What's the highest number of supporters you have had or seen in a match? 

I think that I have had about 49 supporters for my team at once. But the highest that I have seen in a match was about 207 supporters and there was a notification after the match that the car park couldn't contain fans that needed to part their cars, so an upgrade of the car part facility was needed. 

I don't have any choice when it comes to playing online games for keeping and maintaining online friendships because it's the only space that I feel much comfortable to operate in. Being an introvert, I don't associate with people more often in person, so it's the reason why I get into playing online games more because of the connection it gives me. I have made a good number of friends online but I haven't been moved to meet any of them in real life. 

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Sometimes, I do login to Lords Mobile and contact my old guildmates via dm and it's always good to hear from them. I also have some of them on the LineApp so I can contact them outside of the game as well.

You see that you do therewith your friends taking it to LineApp outside the game would make it possible to still be in constant contact even after the games. It's where I need to expand to. 

I'm waiting to confirm from my friends, if they all hook up with a particular online game, definitely I'll try to host online competition with them to test our experience lol. 

Edited by Justin11