Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you play online games to keep up with old friends?

On 5/27/2022 at 2:46 PM, Aniekwe said:

It depends on the social media platform for me. I don't take users seriously on Facebook because a lot of crazy people are in that place. If it's Instagram or Twitter, the better for me. For gaming, Discord works better. 

Facebook is for old people, or the businesses who are trying to sell to old people. Instagram is for narcissist, who do not care about other people. I find Twitter better because it allows me to curate content. I also use Discord.

I have made a ton of friends from playing online games and Apex Legends was one of the top Battle royale games where I met some really cool people. We even opened a discord group chat and communicate on the platform on a regular basis.

23 hours ago, Clasher said:

I have made a ton of friends from playing online games and Apex Legends was one of the top Battle royale games where I met some really cool people. We even opened a discord group chat and communicate on the platform on a regular basis.

That's pretty cool learning how you've met friends as a result of playing Apex legends online, I never tried it's online feature, maybe I'll give it a try. 

On 5/30/2022 at 2:55 AM, Jasmin said:

Facebook is for old people, or the businesses who are trying to sell to old people. Instagram is for narcissist, who do not care about other people. I find Twitter better because it allows me to curate content. I also use Discord.

Yeah, the kind of activity that goes on in Twitter is crazy. It's a platform you go to and never run out of chatters. 

There's a lot of younger users on Facebook. I don't think that it's for old people. As for the business part, I completely agree. 

My brothers and sisters are still very much using Facebook very often and they are very young as well. It's true what you talked about Facebook and business because I use it too for that purposes. 

12 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

There's a lot of younger users on Facebook. I don't think that it's for old people. As for the business part, I completely agree. 

My friend makes use of Facebook in sell her slippers and she always have lots of sales coming in on daily basis and she's not even using FB ads. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the kind of activity that goes on in Twitter is crazy. It's a platform you go to and never run out of chatters. 

I don't have a lot of friends on Twitter that are into playing video games. Even on game's companies pages, you hardly see who to link up with. 

I don't agree with you on that. Most of the people I meet playing Top Eleven Football Manager which was about 1000 of them are not older people. They are a mix of everything. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

My friend makes use of Facebook in sell her slippers and she always have lots of sales coming in on daily basis and she's not even using FB ads. 

It's on Instagram that I have seen a lot of my friends set up their business profile and they are are sell well for themselves especially with the use of tags. As for games, I have only been in contact with one game handle on IG ever since I started using it. 

51 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

It's on Instagram that I have seen a lot of my friends set up their business profile and they are are sell well for themselves especially with the use of tags. As for games, I have only been in contact with one game handle on IG ever since I started using it. 

There are lots of game card companies that are set up on Instagram. I have used one of them in the past but I can't remember their name now. You have to use hashtags to get them easily. 

2 hours ago, Ryan Blake said:

as difficult as it is to accept, I literally play certain games just so that I can stay in touch with the friends that I don't meet anymore. 😞

It's only a guy that I have managed to connect with in person after we meet through a game we played. We have been so close ever since our meet. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's quite an intriguing game to play and you get to compete with other players in the game online. At this point you can get to actually test your Gaming prowess with other gamers and know how well you know how to play.

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are lots of game card companies that are set up on Instagram. I have used one of them in the past but I can't remember their name now. You have to use hashtags to get them easily. 

I don't usually trust just about anyone that I came across on social media sites especially if it's not recommended by the game company.