Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you play online games to keep up with old friends?

13 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I know very well that it's not possible for now but I'm just saying that if it's something developers can add in their software and maybe make it a paid feature, I'd be interested in paying for it. 

Okay, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a software on consoles the detect other online users that uses cheat to play. But I wouldn't pay for that though , instead I would just stick to playing offline or in single mode.

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

Okay, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a software on consoles the detect other online users that uses cheat to play. But I wouldn't pay for that though , instead I would just stick to playing offline or in single mode.

Yeah, playing offline solves the problem for you, there's no doubt about that. Some gamers have taken that path for a while now and you can't fault them. 

On 6/3/2022 at 11:08 PM, Dannyjax said:

If there is a way to identify a cheater in such games before you start playing against them, I would be willing to pay for it. I hate getting into battle with them. 

I'm not sure how they would be able to do it because the parameters won't be easy to deal with. There is no way they would be able to figure out a cheater. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure how they would be able to do it because the parameters won't be easy to deal with. There is no way they would be able to figure out a cheater. 

It's been a frustrating experience dealing with cheaters and it's as if everything is getting worst as the day goes by. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's all left for the players in the game to report any know cheaters and their accounts would be taken care of once investigated and found wanting. If we don't report them, they keep getting in the way of how we play and link up with our online friends from video games. 

On 6/5/2022 at 12:17 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, playing offline solves the problem for you, there's no doubt about that. Some gamers have taken that path for a while now and you can't fault them. 

I play both online and offline games, so I wouldn't feel stuck if I don't lay my hands on an online game for a while, my other offline games would serve me perfectly fine.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

I play both online and offline games, so I wouldn't feel stuck if I don't lay my hands on an online game for a while, my other offline games would serve me perfectly fine.

As long as I'm not suffering from a lot of bugs and cheaters in the online games, I'm very good with playing it anytime. Offline games is a peace giver. 

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

Which one do you love the most between playing offline and online? I fancy offline more. 

I fancy offline mode than online. Reason: in offline I don't spend much to play games, in online, spending is high. I use mobile connection to play online, which isn't free because the data is a paid one, couple with game micro-transactions. 

11 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Which one do you love the most between playing offline and online? I fancy offline more. 

For me, I play both of them in a balanced manner. Unless there's something that's going to draw me into playing more of one, then I would be forced to play that one more than the other. 

On 6/6/2022 at 11:32 AM, Heatman said:

It's all left for the players in the game to report any know cheaters and their accounts would be taken care of once investigated and found wanting. If we don't report them, they keep getting in the way of how we play and link up with our online friends from video games. 

Exactly and if that keep happening so badly, a lot of gamers would completely pull out of playing online games and that's the end of most online friendships. 

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

For me, I play both of them in a balanced manner. Unless there's something that's going to draw me into playing more of one, then I would be forced to play that one more than the other. 

How do you rate it or do the calculations to put it in a balanced manner? You play one online and one offline games simultaneously? 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly and if that keep happening so badly, a lot of gamers would completely pull out of playing online games and that's the end of most online friendships. 

There are some online games that I have quitted playing as a result of that and the list keeps getting bigger as the day goes on. 

On 6/6/2022 at 10:43 PM, Dannyjax said:

I play offline games most of the time, but I still go online for game like fortnite, Apex Legends and call of duty warzone.

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

There are some online games that I have quitted playing as a result of that and the list keeps getting bigger as the day goes on. 

Fallout 76 and Red Dead Online are two notable online games that I have dropped playing as a result of the same issues.