Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you play online games to keep up with old friends?

2 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

It was the only thing that kept me playing the game for a long period of time. Although, I haven't played it in few days now, but I might tomorrow just for talking about it. 

I haven't played it in Months either, ever since I got fortnite on my mobile that has taken the place of every other game on my mobile phone and I am always Playing it.

Just now, Clasher said:

I haven't played it in Months either, ever since I got fortnite on my mobile that has taken the place of every other game on my mobile phone and I am always Playing it.

I don't really enjoy playing Fortnite on my mobile phone. The experience is more fun for me playing on either my PC or PS4. I enjoy it more on PS4. 

5 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I don't really enjoy playing Fortnite on my mobile phone. The experience is more fun for me playing on either my PC or PS4. I enjoy it more on PS4. 

I enjoy fortnite more on my consoles too, but I am not always available to play with my Consoles at home due to my schedule , so I just play when I have a few minutes to spare with my mobile phone been that it's the same account on both my mobile and PS4 console.

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

Yes, what's good about the game which made playing it enjoyable for me was seeing the leaderboard where you compete for top spot with your friends who play the game when your connected to Facebook. 

Karim Mayur currently holds the highest score in Subway Surf with 2,000,001,660 points and he's followed by Ruhanul Islam with 1,706,059,214 points. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Karim Mayur currently holds the highest score in Subway Surf with 2,000,001,660 points and he's followed by Ruhanul Islam with 1,706,059,214 points. 

Even if I played the game for 1 year only, I'm not sure if I would get half of those points. These guys have literally given everything to the game. 

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's understandable, gaming is meant to be fun and not stressing you out, it is even better you stick to those games that you derive most fun from.

That's what I have been doing for years now and it's all better for me because I can't wear myself out with a game that's a real pain. 

On 6/10/2022 at 10:42 AM, Clasher said:

I enjoy fortnite more on my consoles too, but I am not always available to play with my Consoles at home due to my schedule , so I just play when I have a few minutes to spare with my mobile phone been that it's the same account on both my mobile and PS4 console.

It's why my Nintendo Switch never goes far from me. I rather play on it than play with my smartphone. I play my Fortnite on it as well. 

On 6/10/2022 at 7:32 PM, Boblee said:

Even if I played the game for 1 year only, I'm not sure if I would get half of those points. These guys have literally given everything to the game. 

Those records would be very difficult to break. I can't even dream of beating them because I know very well that it's possible. 

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It's why my Nintendo Switch never goes far from me. I rather play on it than play with my smartphone. I play my Fortnite on it as well. 

Nintendo Switch is just as portable as smartphone, although it's a little bit bigger but it's got a lot of more games you can never play on mobile phones. I enjoy playing some of my online games like Donkey Kong Jr, Ninja Gaiden and Solomon's Key. 

Jackbox Games was one game that kept me and my friends connected so well during the lockdown. I haven't played it in a while. I think I'm going to have it checked into again and see who still plays amongst them. 

On 6/12/2022 at 11:30 AM, Aniekwe said:

That's cool, I own a Nintendo switch OLED version myself, which Nintendo switch do you own?

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's cool, I own a Nintendo switch OLED version myself, which Nintendo switch do you own?

I have the same Nintendo switch OLED version as well and also a Nintendo Switch Lite which I gave to my brother. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I have the same Nintendo switch OLED version as well and also a Nintendo Switch Lite which I gave to my brother. 

Are you also planning on getting the newly released Nintendo Switch? I just saw the update today. I might get it but I'm not sure yet. 

I wouldn't force myself to engage with my friends via online gaming, even if most of them decide to play online games. We must agree to go live online to have that fun. I'm not lacking any option of creating fun for myself playing games, offline modes are good options. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't force myself to engage with my friends via online gaming, even if most of them decide to play online games. We must agree to go live online to have that fun. I'm not lacking any option of creating fun for myself playing games, offline modes are good options. 

As long as it's what works for you, there's nothing wrong with it and just like pointed out you wouldn't force yourself, no one would equally force you as well.