Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you play online games to keep up with old friends?

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

As long as it's what works for you, there's nothing wrong with it and just like pointed out you wouldn't force yourself, no one would equally force you as well. 

xD, I understand your point man, it's a personal choice. I enjoy playing offline modes via any game that I'm playing that has an online feature. The reason is because: I don't spend money enjoying an offline mode, but in online, money is required due to internet connection and micro transactions that are involved.   

17 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

xD, I understand your point man, it's a personal choice. I enjoy playing offline modes via any game that I'm playing that has an online feature. The reason is because: I don't spend money enjoying an offline mode, but in online, money is required due to internet connection and micro transactions that are involved.   

I still have good friends that I have made from playing online games who I wouldn't like to miss out on. Some like to remain connected through the game and I respect that, which is why I keep playing to have them.