Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you like to use overpowered abilities/weapons, or do you avoid them?

8 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

In single player I don't like handicapping myself but if there's something which breaks the game in some way then I'd refrain from using it. Online, I try to stick to mid stuff so that I feel each of my wins and losses are fair. 

That's right. There is a way you would get all pumped up and you would just appear like a cheat to others which doesn't leave a good taste in the mouth. 

I wouldn't avoid them, if I have a use for a particular weapon and it helps me in the game, then I'll use it. This is especially true for multiplayer games where you have meta weapons/items that perform better compared to other weapons and items. If something is meta, I'll use it so that I can be competitive.

It just depend on what the developers think about this games, they can be gigantic and still run so flexible. And also, they can be petite yet they're body turns out being heavy for them to make the runs or while carrying the weapon. 

In fact all heavy weight weapons or armors are just like toys in the hands of the game characters, even if it is bigger than them.  That's just video games for us, be it small or overweight weapons, they can still carry it like it's thin. 

On 4/15/2022 at 3:59 AM, Family sedan said:

Yeah, that's true.

A flexible player design would always be a better fit. They are going to be very good for you to manipulate and use them to get the best out of their performance in the game. 

On 5/21/2022 at 6:47 PM, Heatman said:

In my opinion, you have nothing to learn in the game when you're making use of overpowered abilities/weapons. It's basically why I hardly do it unless the game is insanely difficult. 

Some gamers live for that kind of gameplay. They even pay money for it if that option presents itself. We all have different ways that we enjoy to play our games. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

A flexible player design would always be a better fit. They are going to be very good for you to manipulate and use them to get the best out of their performance in the game. 

I like a balanced attack myself, but I also like a lot of armor.

I like using power and new weapons to double my gaming experience, however, if I am required to spend money to get this power and weapons, I will have to think twice, because when money is involved, I cannot become careless.