Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is it most fun to be a newbie, a powerful high level character, or something in between?

6 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's True, been a professional or an expert at a game you already know what to expect and how to overcome certain obstacles in the videos game. As a newbie.it gives you an opportunity to explore and learn the game from the  scratch.

As a pro, you already know the hoops to jump and get to the objective faster. It's even why most pro gamers seem to always complete their games a lot faster. 

3 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

As a pro, you already know the hoops to jump and get to the objective faster. It's even why most pro gamers seem to always complete their games a lot faster. 

Yeah, though as a pro the game is still as much interesting as when you started playing it, but my most fun moment is when i'm a newbie or somewhere between a newbie and an expert.

Just now, Clasher said:

Yeah, though as a pro the game is still as much interesting as when you started playing it, but my most fun moment is when i'm a newbie or somewhere between a newbie and an expert.

Of course, even as a pro, you will still enjoy the game as long as you are pushed enough to get into playing the game. Pros are one's I know that never like wasting their time on games they don't like. 

1 minute ago, Dannyjax said:

Of course, even as a pro, you will still enjoy the game as long as you are pushed enough to get into playing the game. Pros are one's I know that never like wasting their time on games they don't like. 

Haha, not trying to sound boastful , I'm a pro at a lot of games and i'm still trying out my hands on new ones everyday. Why stick to one game when there are over hundreds of games I could play.

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

Haha, not trying to sound boastful , I'm a pro at a lot of games and i'm still trying out my hands on new ones everyday. Why stick to one game when there are over hundreds of games I could play.

We all Pros in one way or another. There are some games that you're a bad ass on while there are some you can't play that good. It's more like being better in the one's you give more attention. 

When I played dark souls first time, demon souls, I struggled. I'm fact it was just as bad as a nightmare gaming time. That's why I quitted from playing it, I wasn't playing it happily, and I couldn't improve. I'm a complete newbie in the game, and I wouldn't like going back to it unless as a mere spectator. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I played dark souls first time, demon souls, I struggled. I'm fact it was just as bad as a nightmare gaming time. That's why I quitted from playing it, I wasn't playing it happily, and I couldn't improve. I'm a complete newbie in the game, and I wouldn't like going back to it unless as a mere spectator. 

Any video game that takes away your joy from you isn't worth playing. You can't play a game and keeps making feel depressed and bad, such games are to be dumped for another better games. 

On 6/1/2022 at 12:06 PM, Heatman said:

I do get frustrated from time to time with new video games I start to play, even though I have been playing for years now, it doesn’t change the fact that I'm a newbie to a new game of never played. 

That's how it works for most people. A new, a newbie. Unless you have played a simple game like that just like most RPG games are designed or some Battle Royale Games. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

That's how it works for most people. A new, a newbie. Unless you have played a simple game like that just like most RPG games are designed or some Battle Royale Games. 

You know what, you're right here. It was how I felt when I played League of Legends and later started playing Fortnite. It felt like I had played the Fortnite before and not like I was a newbie to the game. 

On 6/1/2022 at 12:44 AM, Aniekwe said:

Just like a new fish in the water. You have a big world to explore and if you're that creative minded, you wouldn't get frustrated quickly if the game is hard. 

Being a newbie is a lot of fun because a new world waits to be unfold. However, being a pro also is fun because it gives a thrill to win over your opponent.

On 6/2/2022 at 3:16 PM, Clasher said:

That's True, been a professional or an expert at a game you already know what to expect and how to overcome certain obstacles in the videos game. As a newbie.it gives you an opportunity to explore and learn the game from the  scratch.

And when you learn from the scratch, it makes you know almost every single thing there is to be know about the game. It's why I don't like jumping into any game in between. I need the beginner lessons. 

On 6/2/2022 at 3:38 PM, Clasher said:

I don't doubt you at all my friend. It's very possible that you're a pro in some of the games that you have devoted years in playing. I'm the same way with some as well. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Any video game that takes away your joy from you isn't worth playing. You can't play a game and keeps making feel depressed and bad, such games are to be dumped for another better games. 

That's all I got from soul's games, and I don't have options anymore, but dropping it, which I did. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

17 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Being a newbie is a lot of fun because a new world waits to be unfold. However, being a pro also is fun because it gives a thrill to win over your opponent.

Yes, it's part of being a newbie that's very educational for me. I get to learn in the process and it's being a good experience so far. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's all I got from soul's games, and I don't have options anymore, but dropping it, which I did. 

If it's gets to your breaking point, end it and move on to the next game. It's the only best decision as for me.