Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is it most fun to be a newbie, a powerful high level character, or something in between?

22 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I don't doubt you at all my friend. It's very possible that you're a pro in some of the games that you have devoted years in playing. I'm the same way with some as well. 

How many games have you played so far, if you count from when you started playing video games. Mine would be about 80. Including games from my earliest game boy handheld console.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

How many games have you played so far, if you count from when you started playing video games. Mine would be about 80. Including games from my earliest game boy handheld console.

Would it be both the one's that I'm yet to complete or just everything put together? 

Edited by Dannyjax

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it's gets to your breaking point, end it and move on to the next game. It's the only best decision as for me. 

Yeah, that's how it supposed to be, I've already moved on and not letting such kind of weird experience around the soul's game take me down. Their are others I've already started with, and they aren't hard as dark souls or demon souls. 

21 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Yes, it's part of being a newbie that's very educational for me. I get to learn in the process and it's being a good experience so far. 

Some people are too lazy to want to learn and it's why they don't develop well in their gaming. When you learn the basis, the further steps are made easy. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Some people are too lazy to want to learn and it's why they don't develop well in their gaming. When you learn the basis, the further steps are made easy. 

That's not me when it comes to learning and I can be very humble at it because I know very well that it's what's going to ensure my success and progress in the future. 

13 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Would it be both the one's that I'm yet to complete or just everything put together? 

You could give a sum total of all including game you are playing but yet to complete, if you can.

58 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

That's not me when it comes to learning and I can be very humble at it because I know very well that it's what's going to ensure my success and progress in the future. 

You're groomed well by who introduced you to gaming because some gamers are very poor at that. They never follow a pattern or due process in how they should play. 

On 6/4/2022 at 5:04 PM, Aniekwe said:

Yes, it's part of being a newbie that's very educational for me. I get to learn in the process and it's being a good experience so far. 

Sometimes being a pro also come as a disadvantage, because you might lose interest in the game. If you have been playing the same game for a long time, you will no longer be interested in continuing.

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

Sometimes being a pro also come as a disadvantage, because you might lose interest in the game. If you have been playing the same game for a long time, you will no longer be interested in continuing.

That's if that particular game is very difficult for the pro to cross out on his checklist. Most of the time, they beat their games easily and move to the next one. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I'm not willing to subject myself to the learning process, I don't think that there's any need to start playing the game in the first place. 

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

You could give a sum total of all including game you are playing but yet to complete, if you can.

It's over 300 games in digital copies and around 470 in disc copy. I'm working on clocking it a 1000 record soon. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

If I'm not willing to subject myself to the learning process, I don't think that there's any need to start playing the game in the first place. 

This is what a lot of new people who started playing video games need to identify with because it's going to help their gaming performance a lot better. 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's over 300 games in digital copies and around 470 in disc copy. I'm working on clocking it a 1000 record soon. 

That's a lot man, you must have been playing video games for years to play up to that amount. I am still struggling to clock 200 games and you are already heading for 1000.

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's if that particular game is very difficult for the pro to cross out on his checklist. Most of the time, they beat their games easily and move to the next one. 

If you consider yourself pro, I don't think you would consider any game difficult. In fact you will challenge yourself to complete it.

33 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's a lot man, you must have been playing video games for years to play up to that amount. I am still struggling to clock 200 games and you are already heading for 1000.

I'm very sure that there are some gamers here that have more than that number of games purchased.