Register Now
The Blackangel

Attention Skyrim Fans! Do you want to meet Viconia Devir?

I was browsing the Fanboy Expo Website today, and in April in Las Vegas, Amber Lee Connors is scheduled to be in attendance. I have no idea who the character from the game is, but I'm semi-familiar with her and her work. I wish I looked like her, as she's gorgeous, but that aside, it can't be ignored that she's extremely talented.

So if you want to meet Viconia Devir, the event is April 22nd-24th. When we went to Knoxville a few years ago, tickets were both available online and at the door, so I see no reason why this would be any different. But all the same I would recommend getting them online in advance. Also the best day to go would be the 23rd as it's the middle day. Everything is set up and going. They're neither in the process of setting up, or tearing down, and it's all more fun.

I'm going to try to talk @Rain Dew into going to the Columbus event, as there's a few there that I want to meet. Some I have met before and would love to see again.

On 2/24/2022 at 6:15 PM, The Blackangel said:

I was browsing the Fanboy Expo Website today, and in April in Las Vegas, Amber Lee Connors is scheduled to be in attendance. I have no idea who the character from the game is, but I'm semi-familiar with her and her work. I wish I looked like her, as she's gorgeous, but that aside, it can't be ignored that she's extremely talented.

So if you want to meet Viconia Devir, the event is April 22nd-24th. When we went to Knoxville a few years ago, tickets were both available online and at the door, so I see no reason why this would be any different. But all the same I would recommend getting them online in advance. Also the best day to go would be the 23rd as it's the middle day. Everything is set up and going. They're neither in the process of setting up, or tearing down, and it's all more fun.

I'm going to try to talk @Rain Dew into going to the Columbus event, as there's a few there that I want to meet. Some I have met before and would love to see again.

There is still time for my friend who's a great fan of Viconia Devir to meet up with this since it's on April 22nd - 24th. Hopefully, it's going to be something worth it. 

As far as I can tell Viconia DeVir is not a character from Skyrim, but from Baldur's Gate II. She only appears in Skyrim as a mod (Be aware, some might consider this mod NSFW, you have been warned) . However, @The Blackangel is right about a couple of things. Her voice actress, Amber Lee Connors , is indeed gorgeous;

MV5BYzc2N2M0ZmMtYTA0ZC00MTM3LTgxMDgtYWM1ZmJkZDE2Y2UyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzc4MTcyODE@._V1_.thumb.jpg.7084f8482171b90f7b949d888452432f.jpg

And even though her "appearance" in Skyrim was only a part of mod, she actually did do the voice over for that mod, which is really cool.

So the title of thread is a little bit misleading, but the point still stands. I is a opportunity to get to meet this talented and beautiful voice actress. here is her Wikipedia page for those who want to learn more about her career.