Register Now
Family sedan

What was the most underrated Gran Turismo game?

I'd say gran turismo 6 which came out really late in the ps3 life cycle and a lot of people already moved on to the ps4 and never looked back. Kinda suprising they never ported it over to the ps4 to be honest.

Gran turismo 4 was the absolute highlight of the series and probably the most beautiful game on the system. GT2 pretty much perfected what the first gran turismo was about, also toning down the difficulty of the different licenses adding rally and even more cars which was unheard off at the time.

53 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I feel like the third game kinda got overlooked. With it being the fist on the PS2, I think people kinda forgot about it once 4 and the others released. 

Yeah I skipped GT3 too, because by the time I got a PS2 GT4 was already out. But that doesn't mean I underrated GT3, underappreciated it maybe.

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

All the Gran Turismo games are very appreciated in my eyes and all the chatters it came with at the time. I can't wait to see what Gran Turismo 7 is made of. 

Is just matter of months and you'll definitely see the long awaited game coming Live and we'll enjoy it. 

I think 5 is my least favourite (apart from gt sport), the ai was questionable at best and i played the game when it was pretty much unfinished, Kudos to them they managed they kept adding content but for me it was a little too late.

One thing i've learned with gran turismo games is to play them a year after launch maybe by then they finally completed the game.

11 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

One thing i've learned with gran turismo games is to play them a year after launch maybe by then they finally completed the game.

This why it's very important to never rush into playing some games once they are out. The bugs and glitches will definitely get in the way. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I always stay put first, get some info around what first timers do say about the game before rushing into playing the game. 

I was actually ready to rush into playing Horizon Forbidden West but decided against it at the death of the time which was a good thing.