Register Now
Family sedan

What was the most underrated Gran Turismo game?

On 2/25/2022 at 4:49 PM, m76 said:

Yeah I skipped GT3 too, because by the time I got a PS2 GT4 was already out. But that doesn't mean I underrated GT3, underappreciated it maybe.

I had a copy of the game myself and played it for a while, but I didn't play it for too long. I was more into the Test Drive or Need for Speed series back in those days. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

NFS is an alternative option for me if I am not playing either of GT or MGP. Maybe I went with my mobile phone, that's when I play NFS more often, since it is mobile friendly. 

As far as I'm concerned, Gran Turismo beats Need for Speed hands down when it comes to having better gaming mechanics. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, Gran Turismo beats Need for Speed hands down when it comes to having better gaming mechanics. 

I agree with you somewhat, I play GT games more often than NFS games. Something amazing pushed me playing GT more than NFS. 

36 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never got to own any of the GT series, they aren't compatible with my PS4, I'll wait for the 7th edition which comes later this year. 

Well, the Gran Turismo 7 is already out this year already on the 4th of March 2022. You're not well informed? 

On 3/4/2022 at 8:47 PM, Kane99 said:

I had a copy of the game myself and played it for a while, but I didn't play it for too long. I was more into the Test Drive or Need for Speed series back in those days. 

Gran Turismo is a very different kind of game than NFS. It is a bridge between arcade racing games and simulators.  It is a gateway drug.

That said I'm even more excited about Test Drive Solar crown than I was for GT7.

4 hours ago, Syntax said:

Probably Sport, IMO. First one to really push them into the whole esports aspect, although it had a super limited track, car, and feature list compared to previous versions of the game.

Re you trying to talk about GT video game? I am getting you saying, Sports, Imo, how does it relates to GT games? 

22 hours ago, m76 said:

Gran Turismo is a very different kind of game than NFS. It is a bridge between arcade racing games and simulators.  It is a gateway drug.

That said I'm even more excited about Test Drive Solar crown than I was for GT7.

I never got to play Test Drive Solar crown. Although from the chatters I had about and on the video game, it's seems like an interesting one. 

58 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I never got to play Test Drive Solar crown. Although from the chatters I had about and on the video game, it's seems like an interesting one. 

How would you got to play it? It's coming out in September 2022

35 minutes ago, m76 said:

How would you got to play it? It's coming out in September 2022

I believe that it's something that I have the will to wait for right? I don't really think that I'm dying anytime soon.. 😂 

On 3/6/2022 at 1:26 PM, Boblee said:

Well, the Gran Turismo 7 is already out this year already on the 4th of March 2022. You're not well informed? 

I never checked, thanks for the info. I'll go check it out via it's trailer, to see what the game got. Then if it Worth it, I'll definitely get one for my PS4. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never checked, thanks for the info. I'll go check it out via it's trailer, to see what the game got. Then if it Worth it, I'll definitely get one for my PS4. 

It's definitely a game that's going to be worth it but you have to wait it out for sometime before getting it for some obvious reasons.