Register Now
skyfire

FAR: Changing Tides

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Checked it out thou, the trailer is appealing, enjoyed watching it. I know it's a mobile compatible game, I'll go check this one out. 

It's also a switch game. So if you have switch this would be a good game worth playing.

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am not a Nintendo gamer, and I don't have an intention either looking to the Nintendo switch for future purchase. 

There is nothing wrong with sticking to what works for you as getting into more platform means more expenses for you. 

23 hours ago, skyfire said:

It's also a switch game. So if you have switch this would be a good game worth playing.

After I started playing on Switch, I have almost strike out playing on my mobile phones because the platform is way better for me even for some same games on PS4 too. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is nothing wrong with sticking to what works for you as getting into more platform means more expenses for you. 

Yeah, I looked up and see no reason to get into Nintendo, that's why I sounded plain. I can only get to playing games in Nintendo when my other gaming platforms are damaged. 

If Nintendo makes another one like switch and it offers something great with one's gaming experience, if I can afford it, I'm definitely getting it. The games being pushed to Switch now keeps increasing day by day and it's all good games. 

On 4/18/2022 at 2:34 AM, Justin11 said:

I love some of the Nintendo video games, but getting the switch doesn't entice me much, maybe when I have surplus funds I can get one, xD. 

I can understand that not having the money to get a Nintendo Switch is a challenge but you should be rest assured that it's one of the best handheld platforms to play so many games being ported to switch like FAR: Changing Tides and a lot more. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can understand that not having the money to get a Nintendo Switch is a challenge but you should be rest assured that it's one of the best handheld platforms to play so many games being ported to switch like FAR: Changing Tides and a lot more. 

The truth of the matter is that, it's not a must that all would play on all the gaming platforms there is. I know a guy who only prefer playing on Xbox consoles and he does not care about anything else. So, even if he misses out on FAR: Changing Tides  as a result of not havoc a Switch, it's not the end of the world. 

Edited by Heatman