Register Now
skyfire

Zombie Army 4: Dead War

I have played this game before on ps4 and I though it was okay, the single player mode was kinda generic, looks like the game is more oriented to the multiplayer part of it whhic is actually cool, but yeah as it was mentioned before it has too many microtransactions. Ando also it doesnt local co-op which is a shame. If you want to play a local co-op zombie game you are just better of playing one of the cod games with zombies

On 2/26/2022 at 1:07 PM, Empire said:

Zombie army trilogy on the switch and everything else is an amazing game. be forewarned that this game is infested with microtransactions, hope you like the gun you start with!

It's their pattern now and it's really affecting how gamers take to such games now. I did enjoyed playing Zombie army trilogy but let me see if I can manage Zombie Army 4: Dead War too. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I loved playing Walking Dead and I'm very sure that this kind of game is something that's going intrigue me as well. The graphics looks decent enough. 

Though the narrative in the games may be different but basic zombie killing is same in both.

On 4/16/2022 at 12:24 PM, skyfire said:

Though the narrative in the games may be different but basic zombie killing is same in both.

Which is something that's been a boring act for me with lots of zombie games being the same in terms of gameplay.