Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much time do you take if any between games?

After you finish a game, how much time if any do you take before you start a new one? I notice I tend to take about a month. I often want to dive right into a new game, but I kind of like some extra space so I can think more about the one I just finished before losing myself in something new.

Just quite few games I've completed in my overall gaming career. God of war I and II is one of them, GTA 3-4, A.C Odyssey version and few others that can't cross my mind at the moment. I have others pending and far from completion, TLOU I, Cod ops, Batman Arkham, uncharted II etc, are still there for me to complete. 

I wish I had that problem, but as it stands there are not nearly enough interesting games that I'd actually want to play for this to become an issue. I have not started any story driven game in over 4 months, and I don't think there is anything on the horizon that would get me excited. There is a good chance that the next game I'll end up playing will be Starfield, which is still half a year out.

4 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I try to take 15 minute breaks every hour - sometimes 30 if I'm preparing some food.

So you live on video games and food? Lol. I was living that way when Covid 19 started newly during the early part of 2020. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:33 PM, StaceyPowers said:

After you finish a game, how much time if any do you take before you start a new one? I notice I tend to take about a month. I often want to dive right into a new game, but I kind of like some extra space so I can think more about the one I just finished before losing myself in something new.

I play games almost on a weekly basis. It doesn't have to be that I finish one before jumping on the next one since I have a lot of games that I play at the same time.

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

When I have so many video games stuck on my backlog, what's there to wait for too long when I'm done with a particular video game? I play the next one almost immediately. 

Such gives you more options to choose randomly as well. Good number of games keeps the feeling high and makes gaming sweat since you have much of them.