Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much time do you take if any between games?

That's true, when you're working, your mind will stay concentrated especially when you're doing 8-5 type of job, that means going to workplace around 8 AM and coming back 5 PM. Such is draining already, you wouldn't have much strength to play games on daily basis, unless during off or weekends. 

On 4/7/2022 at 9:52 AM, Cognizant said:

Days, weeks, months... nowadays. Unfortunately I don't have much time for gaming now. As much as is enough for me... 

It's usually how it gets when life happens that you have to give more attention to other things with more priorities. We all have that phase in life. 

On 4/11/2022 at 1:01 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's true, when you're working, your mind will stay concentrated especially when you're doing 8-5 type of job, that means going to workplace around 8 AM and coming back 5 PM. Such is draining already, you wouldn't have much strength to play games on daily basis, unless during off or weekends. 

When you work 9 hours a day, you have already spent most of the day at work. It's not only games that you have to attend to when you get back. This is a very big challenge for you. It's why a lot of people are working so hard to be self employed. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:33 PM, StaceyPowers said:

After you finish a game, how much time if any do you take before you start a new one? I notice I tend to take about a month. I often want to dive right into a new game, but I kind of like some extra space so I can think more about the one I just finished before losing myself in something new.

I don't really have a specific time frame. I was just a week done with call of duty: modern warfare when persona 5 Royal came out in 2020 and immediately I purchased the game and started playing.

I'm never in a rush to complete any game which I'm playing and I'm also not in any rush to jump into a new one. I take my games very calmly and I enjoy it that way. I can stay at least 1 week before going into a new game. 

23 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Sometimes I play daily, then there are other periods when I go for weeks without playing at all.  I don't even take that much notice.

If you have a lot of activities that keeps you occupied, you would hardly miss your time off the games until you're free again for it, then you will realize how much you missed it. 

During the weekend, I sometimes go back to gaming after 5-6 hours break. However, I don't always get a leverage to play games multiple times in a day because I also need to work and do chores.

13 hours ago, Jasmin said:

During the weekend, I sometimes go back to gaming after 5-6 hours break. However, I don't always get a leverage to play games multiple times in a day because I also need to work and do chores.

During the weekend when I ain't working I only give about an hour break on my 6 to 7 hours of gaming to take a rest or just to fetch something to eat. I do this rarely though because I am virtually working every weekend so when the opportunity presents it self I like to have a very satisfying long hours of playing video games.