Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many linear games do you play at once?

Just one at a time, I'll try to finish one game before starting another story driven game.

But I dislike playing multiple similar games anyway because reflexes you acquire in one game can be a problem if you start playing a different game.

8 hours ago, Empire said:

I stick with one game at a time thanks. I mean lets say I'm doing a long flight in MSFS, Maybe I can play another game at the same time. wait! My PC can't run anymore.

I don't see anything that's going to make me play more than one at a time even if my system can do it with no stress. 

I try to stick to one at a time as well. I think it just helps to focus on one single-player game because you can take in everything from the story and try to finish it off at a reasonable pace too. If you try to play more than one at a time, everything can get a bit confusing.

16 minutes ago, Darth said:

I try to stick to one at a time as well. I think it just helps to focus on one single-player game because you can take in everything from the story and try to finish it off at a reasonable pace too. If you try to play more than one at a time, everything can get a bit confusing.

Yeah, it's something that's definitely going to make you to lose focus in all the games that you are trying to play at once. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't see anything that's going to make me play more than one at a time even if my system can do it with no stress. 

MSFS2020 is a eater anyway, 100% o the GPU and memory is like, DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN even with 32gb ram.

Let's say I can't play that and battlefield

10 hours ago, Empire said:

MSFS2020 is a eater anyway, 100% o the GPU and memory is like, DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN even with 32gb ram.

Let's say I can't play that and battlefield

I have already forgotten about the game series called Battlefield series because as far as I'm concerned, EA have killed the game. 

On 3/4/2022 at 10:15 AM, Boblee said:

I have already forgotten about the game series called Battlefield series because as far as I'm concerned, EA have killed the game. 

Talking about that they are doing another big update with chnages XD - Please god helps us. most are going back to the older series of the game. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:34 PM, StaceyPowers said:

How many linear games do you play at once? I try to stick with just one at a time. It’s hard to explain why, but I think I find it more immersive to just be focused on one linear, story-driven game at a time.

I will say 2 at most. I have got much time to do some other things instead of trying to finish more than 2 games at a particular time.