Register Now
StaceyPowers

In-game activities you deliberately do slowly to make them feel more realistic

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That was then, not now anymore. I'll say, childish behavior was running through my mind then. I can't use that because, it doesn't add value to the spirit of the game. 

I almost just started jokingly calling you the cheat man 😂 but realized that it's something that very common when we are kids playing. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That was then, not now anymore. I'll say, childish behavior was running through my mind then. I can't use that because, it doesn't add value to the spirit of the game. 

tenor.gif

The spirit of the game affecting my eyes already 😂

On 5/12/2022 at 4:18 PM, Heatman said:

tenor.gif

The spirit of the game affecting my eyes already 😂

I've seen that already with the animation you displayed here, very hilarious one. I wouldn't let in boringness take over my gaming time, when you use cheats, definitely at some stage in the game it becomes boring. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have played so many games that allows you to eat at some point but it never feels the way one eats in real life when you compare it to the game. 

Which of such games can you point out the flaws in its eating gameplay? Is there any one you liked at all? 

Edited by Boblee

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Which of such games can you point out the flaws in its eating gameplay? Is there any one you liked at all? 

Diner Dash is a very good example of such games that deals with a lot of food and even preparing it as well and it's also very challenging. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Diner Dash is a very good example of such games that deals with a lot of food and even preparing it as well and it's also very challenging. 

The game Diner Dash is more like a restaurant simulation game from what I remembered from the game when I play it. 

Sometimes games lack a sense of time where you finish a quest and the next one starts when it should have been a day later or something. So I'll go do something else and put the next quest on hold till my mind tells me some time has passed. I can't just do back to back quests and pretend like they didn't royally fuck time. 

I can't call out every activity in every game, but I'll play an in game activity or exploration to pass time. I wish Assassin's Creed games had a little tent set up to sit down and chill with your tamed animal, something like what RDR2 has.

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

On 5/16/2022 at 2:07 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Sometimes games lack a sense of time where you finish a quest and the next one starts when it should have been a day later or something. So I'll go do something else and put the next quest on hold till my mind tells me some time has passed. I can't just do back to back quests and pretend like they didn't royally fuck time. 

I can't call out every activity in every game, but I'll play an in game activity or exploration to pass time. I wish Assassin's Creed games had a little tent set up to sit down and chill with your tamed animal, something like what RDR2 has.

Working with my horse in Red Dead Redemption 2 is something that never gets old for me. They had that feature nicely set up. 

On 5/16/2022 at 2:07 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

They want you not leaving the game for a minute. Probably, with the plan of getting you addicted to the game. I have seen some games that are capable of doing that to gamers. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

They want you not leaving the game for a minute. Probably, with the plan of getting you addicted to the game. I have seen some games that are capable of doing that to gamers. 

I had that same feeling when I got Red Dead Redemption 2 newly. It was so captivating that I couldn't stop playing even when I'm supposed to take some time off, I still couldn't. I got better when I have played it for longer periods, then I can pause at will and stop. 

One reason why I wouldn't stay off from GTA S.A in my life, it's the reason of driving around the city with any vehicle of my choice. Not just in S.A version, GTA 5 got it too, which made me certify the game as one of the best action video game series of all-time. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

One reason why I wouldn't stay off from GTA S.A in my life, it's the reason of driving around the city with any vehicle of my choice. Not just in S.A version, GTA 5 got it too, which made me certify the game as one of the best action video game series of all-time. 

I really enjoyed playing golf and tennis with my friends in GTA online. Also, going for a hike in exploration of the rural areas to the north of the city is also fun to do in the game. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I really enjoyed playing golf and tennis with my friends in GTA online. Also, going for a hike in exploration of the rural areas to the north of the city is also fun to do in the game. 

With what's been said, GTA online looks though like VGR type of game with those activities you made mentioned in the game. I am yet to play the online version of the game, I'm staying put and hands crossed for the offline mode until I feel right to play it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's the Heist that I pull off in GTA online that I enjoy so much in the game. It gives me a little bit of touch with what they did in the movie Money heist. Did they make any games on the movie yet?