Register Now
Jayson

Putin's Appeal In the USA

He's appealing to a lot of angry white males.   Nonetheless, Trump's praise of Putin before the invasion was political suicide, or was it?  It would probably be ignored like when he said US troops that died were losers.  I believe he said that.  Not cool things to say, really.

What are these angry whites angry about?  Well, they don't like extreme feminism, extreme multi-culturalism.   Are they being good sports about it, though?   Well, women generally don't like controlling men.   That's dating 101.   Why are we shocked when they have to get mail-order brides who act like robots?   Also, keep in mind, these women could be obeying, just for the money!   

2 minutes ago, Jayson said:

He's appealing to a lot of angry white males.   Nonetheless, Trump's praise of Putin before the invasion was political suicide, or was it?  It would probably be ignored like when he said US troops that died were losers.  I believe he said that.  Not cool things to say, really.

What are these angry whites angry about?  Well, they don't like extreme feminism, extreme multi-culturalism.   Are they being good sports about it, though?   Well, women generally don't like controlling men.   That's dating 101.   Why are we shocked when they have to get mail-order brides who act like robots?   Also, keep in mind, these women could be obeying, just for the money!   

*FACEPALM*  What the hell are you dribbling about now!?

As a white male speaking in general for my admittedly daft and privileged demographic, even we are not this stupid!  I'm all in for gender equality, I believe inclusive "melting pot cultures"  are far better than separatist "salad bowl" one's and quite frankly, I'd rather die a virgin than waste all my money on brain dead, scam-mail order bride that just says "yes" to everything I say!  It might be fun for while but it would clearly get boring very quickly!

What planet are you on?

3 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

*FACEPALM*  What the hell are you dribbling about now!?

As a white male speaking in general for my admittedly daft and privileged demographic, even we are not this stupid!  I'm all in for gender equality, I believe inclusive "melting pot cultures"  are far better than separatist "salad bowl" one's and quite frankly, I'd rather die a virgin than waste all my money on brain dead, scam-mail order bride that just says "yes" to everything I say!  It might be fun for while but it would clearly get boring very quickly!

What planet are you on?

Well, these people do exist.  I'm just wondering why Putin has this appeal over certain people in the US.   They don't seem to see that he's what many see as being an authoritarian despot.

4 hours ago, Jayson said:

What the fuck do you know about women? You have no clue what we want or like. Keep your misogyny to yourself, before you try to tell us what we want instead of asking us what we want. Not all women are gold diggers. But all men like you are assholes.

On 2/27/2022 at 12:22 PM, The Blackangel said:

What the fuck do you know about women? You have no clue what we want or like. Keep your misogyny to yourself, before you try to tell us what we want instead of asking us what we want. Not all women are gold diggers. But all men like you are assholes.

Did I come out and say that I supported it?   A person could likewise claim an art student must be all those stereotypes people say.   That's absurd.