Register Now
kingpotato

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I mean, I'm glad they're releasing new Pokemon games but do we really need more Pokemon? There's over a thousand of them at this point with all kinds of abilites. What else could they possibly come up with?

With a sex toy rotom... xD

On 4/1/2022 at 1:43 PM, kingpotato said:

New pokemon forms revealed today April 1st. Sex toy Rotom , Coronavirus Marill and a new Eeve evolution Fried shrimp type xD

FB_IMG_1648844847480.jpg

58 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

With a sex toy rotom... xD

Is the pink one a walking vibrator of some sort? 🤣 On another note, that new Eevee evolution is absolutely horrendous and I can see why everyone would think that Merrill has Covid... Whichever doctor experimented on that Eevee needs to be charged for Pokemon cruelty - wtf is that? XD

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

Is the pink one a walking vibrator of some sort? 🤣 On another note, that new Eevee evolution is absolutely horrendous and I can see why everyone would think that Merrill has Covid... Whichever doctor experimented on that Eevee needs to be charged for Pokemon cruelty - wtf is that? XD

Fried shrimp Eeve xD, thats just a fake scan from aprils fools (I hope..)

But there has a been a lot of awfully design pokemons, like the Icecream, the key chains, the fucking garbage pokemon, or the penguin with an icecube head!!

42 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Fried shrimp Eeve xD, thats just a fake scan from aprils fools (I hope..)

But there has a been a lot of awfully design pokemons, like the Icecream, the key chains, the fucking garbage pokemon, or the penguin with an icecube head!!

The garbage Pokemon must've been designed while the devs were high on drugs. With Pokemon, expect anything nowadays.

On 3/1/2022 at 5:32 PM, Crazycrab said:

Pokémon fans, I gotta ask.  Why for decades at this point do you just allow Nintendo to fuck you over?  They release two games which are just one game with a split roster so you have to effectively buy the game twice to get all the content.  They've pulling this bullshit since the nineties and nobody really seems to care!  I mean could you imagine if Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat tried the same thing with their rosters!?  The internet would go nuclear with rage but Nintendo and Pokémon just get away with it?  Why?

It's not just Nintendo that's been doing that for years and getting away with huge pay check. EA have been doing something similar for years with their FIFA games and their fans don't care. So, it's the same thing with Pokémon fans and Nintendo. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not just Nintendo that's been doing that for years and getting away with huge pay check. EA have been doing something similar for years with their FIFA games and their fans don't care. So, it's the same thing with Pokémon fans and Nintendo. 

Well I have disagree, the situation with the Pokemon games is not the same as Fifa, EA has been releasing the same FIFA games over and over with only slight variations to the gameplay and game modes. Pokemon on the otherhand the gameplay has also been the same but each game is completly different from the other in terms of content as in more characters new maps etc. And Pokemon does release spins offs with different game mechanics. The complain that we Pokemon fans have is that we are tired of the same formula, and we wanted something like in Pokemon Arceus. Have you actually played any of the recent pokemon games ?

On 4/5/2022 at 6:42 PM, killamch89 said:

The garbage Pokemon must've been designed while the devs were high on drugs. With Pokemon, expect anything nowadays.

They have been watering down on their release for a while now and it's not something encouraging for Pokémon fans at all. 

On 4/16/2022 at 3:10 AM, Boblee said:

They have been watering down on their release for a while now and it's not something encouraging for Pokémon fans at all. 

True but some of the new Pokemon designs are straight up hilarious. Most pokemon fans I know are only tired of their being too many Pokemon lol. I think there's something like 400+ Pokemon already out and this new region is going to produce at least 100 more - that's a lot!

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

True but some of the new Pokemon designs are straight up hilarious. Most pokemon fans I know are only tired of their being too many Pokemon lol. I think there's something like 400+ Pokemon already out and this new region is going to produce at least 100 more - that's a lot!

It's not something obscure that they are making too many but from the looks of it, they are selling them that much, if not, they wouldn't make them like they are. 

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's a business pattern that's been working for them for years now and if it's not, they wouldn't be releasing so many in short space of time. 

On 4/4/2022 at 5:30 PM, killamch89 said:

I mean, I'm glad they're releasing new Pokemon games but do we really need more Pokemon? There's over a thousand of them at this point with all kinds of abilites. What else could they possibly come up with?

I don't even think that they are considering that but what's more on their mind is the money they can make. It's more Iike what they are doing with Fortnite skins even though it's an in game purchase scheme for the money.