Register Now
kingpotato

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

The official Pokemon Scarlet and Violet trailer and release date are finally here. We get to see some new pokemons and the two legendaries. Release date November 18 22

They look so adorable and I love them. I can't wait for it be released come November which is no longer that far. 

17 hours ago, kingpotato said:

The official Pokemon Scarlet and Violet trailer and release date are finally here. We get to see some new pokemons and the two legendaries. Release date November 18 22

The trailer looks neat at its best. I like that. I was going to pass up on the game but I'm not sure right now after watching that trailer 😊

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

The trailer looks neat at its best. I like that. I was going to pass up on the game but I'm not sure right now after watching that trailer 😊

It's why the official trailer is always better than the teaser trailer. You get to see more of what the game have got to offer in the official trailer. 

On 6/1/2022 at 8:23 AM, kingpotato said:

Not gonna lie - the trailer looks awesome. I haven't played Pokemon in forever but I now have the sudden urge to get one of these Pokemon games in November.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Not gonna lie - the trailer looks awesome. I haven't played Pokemon in forever but I now have the sudden urge to get one of these Pokemon games in November.

I have the same feeling as well. I'm considering getting it as well. The last Pokemon game that I played was Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu on Nintendo Switch. 

On 6/3/2022 at 5:49 AM, Heatman said:

I have the same feeling as well. I'm considering getting it as well. The last Pokemon game that I played was Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu on Nintendo Switch. 

I haven't played Pokemon since pearl was released...

I'm still unsure whether to buy one of these games. I bought Pokémon Shield when it first came out, it was the first Pokémon game I had played since Pokémon Emerald so it took me a while to get used to the new Pokémon and the fairy type. I did enjoy Shield, although I felt the game died off a bit. The first few areas were huge with lots to explore and then when you get towards the end of the game some of the areas only had a gym and a few houses.

I have to admit the starters look cool. Will look more into it closer to the release date.

17 minutes ago, Terry94 said:

I'm still unsure whether to buy one of these games. I bought Pokémon Shield when it first came out, it was the first Pokémon game I had played since Pokémon Emerald so it took me a while to get used to the new Pokémon and the fairy type. I did enjoy Shield, although I felt the game died off a bit. The first few areas were huge with lots to explore and then when you get towards the end of the game some of the areas only had a gym and a few houses.

I have to admit the starters look cool. Will look more into it closer to the release date.

It's a coin toss for me because I'm not certain which one I'll buy either or maybe you could get lucky and end up with both. Now wouldn't that be great?