Register Now
Yaramaki

Should the Current gen consoles have been delayed?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I already know that their business plan is just different from owning a game studio anytime soon. What they should look up to, is improving the quality of their video game. 

There is gaming platform where we have had similar discussions on EA having their own console and most gamers kicked against it, that they wouldn't buy EA owned consoles. Someone even called them the new Evil Empire!! 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is gaming platform where we have had similar discussions on EA having their own console and most gamers kicked against it, that they wouldn't buy EA owned consoles. Someone even called them the new Evil Empire!! 

Hmm, that shows how disastrous the company have been, for users to label them with 'New Evil Empire'. Their is room for EA to improve and produce the best soccer game series, and not the repetitive style of games they've been producing around EA FIFA recently. 

On 5/10/2022 at 10:25 AM, Heatman said:

Did you know Ea already (sort off) dabbled into the console market in the early 90 ies with ill fated 3DO Interactive multiplayer.

6 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Did you know Ea already (sort off) dabbled into the console market in the early 90 ies with ill fated 3DO Interactive multiplayer.

Ah yes with old time classics like Plumbers dont wear ties hahaha xD 

Its funny but during the 80s and 90s the market was flodded with consoles, (Maybe I will create a thread about this).

Anyway seems that current gen consoles are lasting more than the previus generations, lets look at the Switch for example, Nintendo already said that they want to extend the life cycle of the switch instead of opting for the standard 5 year lifespan

4 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Ah yes with old time classics like Plumbers dont wear ties hahaha xD 

Its funny but during the 80s and 90s the market was flodded with consoles, (Maybe I will create a thread about this).

Anyway seems that current gen consoles are lasting more than the previus generations, lets look at the Switch for example, Nintendo already said that they want to extend the life cycle of the switch instead of opting for the standard 5 year lifespan

Nintendo have been excellent with their switch player by a long stretch. It's why I have been giving a lot time to playing on it lately. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

We need PS5, Xbox series X to be readily available like any other popular consoles around. You can't compare the quality of switch to PS5. 

It's eventually going to be available in its excesses because even the company are in need of all the money that are yet to purchase it. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can't compare the quality of switch to PS5. 

No offence my man but how i hate phrases like this, it's like comparing apples with oranges .

Also what quality are you talking about just graphics because nintendo clearly puts gameplay first as do i. I'll take good gameplay over fancy graphics anytime a day.

42 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

No offence my man but how i hate phrases like this, it's like comparing apples with oranges .

Also what quality are you talking about just graphics because nintendo clearly puts gameplay first as do i. I'll take good gameplay over fancy graphics anytime a day.

Good graphics is good in video games but it's a secondary aspect that come after perfectly tailored gameplay comes first because that's the bigger part of the game.