Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Get 10% off and change your gaming experience forever

The Couchmaster® CYCON² is perfect for gamers that want to take a break from their desk and play from the comfort of their couch without sacrificing convenience The CYCON² is revolutionizing couch gaming, ensuring maximum comfort for prolonged gaming sessions while tackling the common issues found in conventional lapboards. Some of the key features include a larger surface, greater balance, and armrest support cushions that aid your posture and help prevent muscular tensions.

The lapdesk has six USB slots, , and only one screw on the back of the lapboard for easy cable storage. There’s also a USB cable with a two-in-one cord for power and USB 3.0 connection that provides ultimate gaming capacities alongside a fast-charging port for gadgets.

Get 10% off the Couchmaster CYCON² with this code: VGR22

Limited Time Promo!

Visit our online store and select from available colors in black or gray.

The first 100 orders will receive a FREE nerdytec Snapback Cap (regular value $24.90).

VGR22_Banner (1).jpg

I've never been a fan of these things.  They shift around whenever you move your knees, the mouse pads were to small, messy cables, and I always felt I was having to uncomfortably tuck my elbows in while I was using them.  So I LOVE the look of this!  It seems to address all those issues.

I went through the items displayed in the store of 'couchmaster cycon²', I love it's varieties of computers and it's parts ranging from the colourful keyboards, monitor, and the sets of catchy computers etc. And again, the prices of those products are simply affordable. 

Edited by Justin11

That looks pretty cool actually. A bit more expensive that the normal ones, but that Cyberpunk one looks really good. I'm sure this would be a great product for those (like myself) that get tired and just want to sit on a comfy sofa for their gaming sessions

6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

That looks pretty awesome, for lazy people like me that dont like to get up from the couch thats the perfect gaming gift.

Seriously, even gamers who find it very difficult to seat on the orthodox gaming seats would find it very relaxing and comfortable. 

2 hours ago, Patrik said:

man man man, this is honestly something official for couch gamers like me, i'm glad that it's finally an official thing and there are decent but cheap gadgets for it!!

To be very honest with you, that's the best I have seen so far when it comes to PC gaming set.