Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Get 10% off and change your gaming experience forever

25 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am not a crouch gamer, this discount I've seen at this moment, have reignited my interest back loving it. 

Looking at how sleek the gaming prop looks like, it's something that I can't give up on because it's really hot. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Looking at how sleek the gaming prop looks like, it's something that I can't give up on because it's really hot. 

You shouldn't give up to something catchy, and affordable due to the discounts they have in each of the products in their store. 

5 minutes ago, Scottypops said:

Thanks for the share @DC. I just ordered one. This is VERY high quality compared to the alternatives available online.

That's nice. Did they say how long it's going to take for it to be delivered for you? 

59 minutes ago, Scottypops said:

Thanks for the share @DC. I just ordered one. This is VERY high quality compared to the alternatives available online.

I've been debating to get one like this, but I already have another couchmaster, just without the tech inclusions this one has. I'm very tempted, so I'll be bookmarking this for a possible purchase down the road. 

This looks amazing. Unfortunately, I don't currently game with a mouse or keyboard, I'm more of a PlayStation person. However, if I did play with PC or use a mouse and keyboard I would definitely purchase one of these. Thank you for sharing this with us, I'm sure many others will take part in this offer!

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

To be very honest with you, that's the best I have seen so far when it comes to PC gaming set. 

of course it is, and the prices are more than decent for the stuff you get, it's simply impressive

20 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've been debating to get one like this, but I already have another couchmaster, just without the tech inclusions this one has. I'm very tempted, so I'll be bookmarking this for a possible purchase down the road. 

How is the one you have already working out for you? Definitely seems worth the upgrade if you can swing it.

3 hours ago, dfarmer2001 said:

This looks amazing. Unfortunately, I don't currently game with a mouse or keyboard, I'm more of a PlayStation person. However, if I did play with PC or use a mouse and keyboard I would definitely purchase one of these. Thank you for sharing this with us, I'm sure many others will take part in this offer!

Hah, I would have made the same reply not too long ago! But a friend gave me a gaming PC, so it is back to learning to play with a mouse and keyboard. This product sure helps a lot to make it more ergonomic and comfortable. Do you think something like this would make you more likely to game on a PC?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Why wouldn't PC gamers be having so much fun with this kind of gaming set? No gamer would ever say no this. 

I know, right? Do you think you might end up getting one?

42 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

Hah, I would have made the same reply not too long ago! But a friend gave me a gaming PC, so it is back to learning to play with a mouse and keyboard. This product sure helps a lot to make it more ergonomic and comfortable. Do you think something like this would make you more likely to game on a PC?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

it surely does, i mean, sitting on a chair and gaming for long isn't a comfort way of gaming anymore

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

I think I would like to read more on this cycon2. I'm already finding it very interesting.. I hope it will be affordable for me, wouldn't mind to have cycon2 if I can. 

The video exhibition of it says it all. Even the supporting content throws more light on the product but you can go to their home page and read more.