Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Get 10% off and change your gaming experience forever

On 2/28/2022 at 9:27 PM, Crazycrab said:

I've never been a fan of these things.  They shift around whenever you move your knees, the mouse pads were to small, messy cables, and I always felt I was having to uncomfortably tuck my elbows in while I was using them.  So I LOVE the look of this!  It seems to address all those issues.

I share the same view. I think the new lap board put the rest the challenges that gamers have using those devices and I hope to buy one soon while enjoying some discounts. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Why wouldn't PC gamers be having so much fun with this kind of gaming set? No gamer would ever say no this. 

Indeed most of the gamers would love this type of setup. I am sure this will be seen in many instagram setup groups.

On 2/28/2022 at 11:00 PM, Justin11 said:

I went through the items displayed in the store of 'couchmaster cycon²', I love it's varieties of computers and it's parts ranging from the colourful keyboards, monitor, and the sets of catchy computers etc. And again, the prices of those products are simply affordable. 

The prices got me wishing I have enough money to buy as soon as possible. I will definitely buy once I save up funds.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Any one who gets one of this video game items from the couch-game store, saved money for him/herself due to the discount attached, which is rare to see. 

The guy that I shared the product have already given me his word on ordering the product. I can't wait to see it in real time. 

6 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The prices got me wishing I have enough money to buy as soon as possible. I will definitely buy once I save up funds.

That's cool, at least you've planned yourself and hoping to reach your saving point to buy one of the items. I make wish-list firs, before buying item(s) that cost some reasonable amount of money, due to the fact I don't have enough. 

On 2/28/2022 at 12:27 PM, Crazycrab said:

I've never been a fan of these things.  They shift around whenever you move your knees, the mouse pads were to small, messy cables, and I always felt I was having to uncomfortably tuck my elbows in while I was using them.  So I LOVE the look of this!  It seems to address all those issues.

How did the dimensions of the products you didn't like compare to this one?

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool, at least you've planned yourself and hoping to reach your saving point to buy one of the items. I make wish-list firs, before buying item(s) that cost some reasonable amount of money, due to the fact I don't have enough. 

I usually try and set aside unexpected cash for things like this, i.e. from tax refunds. It seems to help, although you need at least a steady basic amount of income for it to be an applicable strategy unfortunately. Maybe you could put this on an online wishlist though in case a relative or friend might need ideas for your next birthday present or something?

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

The guy that I shared the product have already given me his word on ordering the product. I can't wait to see it in real time. 

Someone you know offline who will let you check it out and try it for yourself? I'd love to hear what you think.

8 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Honestly it's worth the price I would say. The one I have, even though it's minus the tech aspects of this one, still gets the job done for me. Being able to do my work while sitting comfortably in a recliner is a nice feeling. Just wish I had a bigger recliner to accommodate it more. 😄

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Any one who gets one of this video game items from the couch-game store, saved money for him/herself due to the discount attached, which is rare to see. 

No matter how much that prop is sold for, it's definitely worth it in my opinion because it has got everything you need in it. 

3 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I usually try and set aside unexpected cash for things like this, i.e. from tax refunds. It seems to help, although you need at least a steady basic amount of income for it to be an applicable strategy unfortunately. Maybe you could put this on an online wishlist though in case a relative or friend might need ideas for your next birthday present or something?

What you've said so far Stacey is ideal, and I've acknowledged them. I'll try to make an online wish-list of items to buy base on how much I'm generating. Let's see how it goes, if I can go for any of this items. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

Indeed most of the gamers would love this type of setup. I am sure this will be seen in many instagram setup groups.

When you see something that good, you don't need to be told. It's why on the first sight, you would fall in love with that. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

No matter how much that prop is sold for, it's definitely worth it in my opinion because it has got everything you need in it. 

At least we are seeing it with our eyes, nothing to talk more about, because the price is there for everyone to see how affordable it is. 

12 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Someone you know offline who will let you check it out and try it for yourself? I'd love to hear what you think.

Yeah, I have already recommended it to at least 3 of my friends and I'm very sure that at least one of them will definitely be purchasing it. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

At least we are seeing it with our eyes, nothing to talk more about, because the price is there for everyone to see how affordable it is. 

I actually love how the product presentation was done with the awesome music in the background. They did a great job with it.