Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Get 10% off and change your gaming experience forever

I have one of these and I love it. When I’m on my laptop and just laying on the couch and playing it I lose not only my phone but the tv remote as well. So the sides of this comes in really handy to hold both. I also like how it elevates my laptop and it makes gaming in a recliner so much easier and more comfortable. If I’m in my recliner I’m not only having to deal with a hot laptop, has to be plugged in to play FF14, but also a cooling fan. This couch Cycon really really helps keep it all together and lets me stay really comfortable. 

1 hour ago, Rain Dew said:

I have one of these and I love it. When I’m on my laptop and just laying on the couch and playing it I lose not only my phone but the tv remote as well. So the sides of this comes in really handy to hold both. I also like how it elevates my laptop and it makes gaming in a recliner so much easier and more comfortable. If I’m in my recliner I’m not only having to deal with a hot laptop, has to be plugged in to play FF14, but also a cooling fan. This couch Cycon really really helps keep it all together and lets me stay really comfortable. 

Do you lean back a little in your recliner when you game, or sit upright? Have you found that this product is ideal for playing at particular angles, or adjusts well to your chosen posture?

23 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Honestly it's worth the price I would say. The one I have, even though it's minus the tech aspects of this one, still gets the job done for me. Being able to do my work while sitting comfortably in a recliner is a nice feeling. Just wish I had a bigger recliner to accommodate it more. 😄

Do you ever try using it on a couch instead of your recliner? Do you find that works better because it is roomier?

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I have already recommended it to at least 3 of my friends and I'm very sure that at least one of them will definitely be purchasing it. 

If any of them get it, I hope you will let us know how it goes?

16 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

Do you ever try using it on a couch instead of your recliner? Do you find that works better because it is roomier?

I tried on a couch, but I think because I'm bigger weight wise, it's a bit tough for me to utilize that way. I think when I get a bigger/wider recliner, I'll be able to take better advantage of it. And maybe I'll pick this new model up. The extras added on, are starting to entice me in. 😄

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually love how the product presentation was done with the awesome music in the background. They did a great job with it. 

That's how it should be, especially when you're seeking for customers. If you aren't well marketed you wouldn't attract customers. So, that's a plus for the company, I love such features of their presentation. 

On 3/4/2022 at 8:56 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, I have already recommended it to at least 3 of my friends and I'm very sure that at least one of them will definitely be purchasing it. 

Wow, that's a tremendous help for the community and the company behind the product. Let's hope one of them orders for the product. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wow, that's a tremendous help for the community and the company behind the product. Let's hope one of them orders for the product. 

Yeah, one of guys have already decided on purchasing the product. Once he's done it, I'm getting the update immediately. 

8 hours ago, Syntax said:

That looks pretty cool, I’m gonna have to check them out here shortly! 

From all indications, it's something that's going to trip any PC gamer. Console gamers are at lost in this one. 

8 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Told my ex school pals about the offers and they are excited to make some purchases. 

No one who is likes the product wouldn't like to buy it and with the discount, it's the icing on the cake. 

On 3/4/2022 at 12:57 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Do you lean back a little in your recliner when you game, or sit upright? Have you found that this product is ideal for playing at particular angles, or adjusts well to your chosen posture?

If any of them get it, I hope you will let us know how it goes?

I am able to recline enough that i am comfortable. If you are big like me it really works when you have two arm rests. I have not tried it on the couch yet. 

On 3/4/2022 at 11:16 AM, Kane99 said:

I tried on a couch, but I think because I'm bigger weight wise, it's a bit tough for me to utilize that way. I think when I get a bigger/wider recliner, I'll be able to take better advantage of it. And maybe I'll pick this new model up. The extras added on, are starting to entice me in. 😄

Which of the extras are the ones that are moving you toward a purchase?

On 3/4/2022 at 2:12 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's how it should be, especially when you're seeking for customers. If you aren't well marketed you wouldn't attract customers. So, that's a plus for the company, I love such features of their presentation. 

That is a great point! This is something that I tend to think a lot about, partly because I sometimes write advertising copy, and partly because it is just one of my interests. What features of their presentation did you enjoy most?

On 3/7/2022 at 6:28 AM, Boblee said:

No one who is likes the product wouldn't like to buy it and with the discount, it's the icing on the cake. 

I know, right? It would already be an amazing value even without the discount. The discount is just a bonus. So, I take it that you would get it if it was at full price even?

35 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

I know, right? It would already be an amazing value even without the discount. The discount is just a bonus. So, I take it that you would get it if it was at full price even?

That's definitely the best course of action. Yes, the discount bonus is great but it wouldn't matter so much once I can get it. 

19 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

I am able to recline enough that i am comfortable. If you are big like me it really works when you have two arm rests. I have not tried it on the couch yet. 

I think that it looks nice on the couch 🛋 as well. Having seen it used and played out in the ad, it's definitely good.