Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Get 10% off and change your gaming experience forever

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that it looks nice on the couch 🛋 as well. Having seen it used and played out in the ad, it's definitely good. 

It's definitely that good on the couch especially a long couch and not a short one. 

On 2/28/2022 at 4:58 PM, Kane99 said:

Not bad, these couchmaster things are starting to get more advanced. Next thing you know they'll be making small form factor PCs. I could only imagine what the price for something like that would be. 

It's too bad that I don't have a couch in my computer room or else I wouldn't mind this at all. As a matter of fact, you could even use it in bed with a wireless keyboard and mouse. The possibilities are endless.

On 3/8/2022 at 7:34 PM, StaceyPowers said:

That is a great point! This is something that I tend to think a lot about, partly because I sometimes write advertising copy, and partly because it is just one of my interests. What features of their presentation did you enjoy most?

The items amazed me the more, not even the discount at first place. Because without the item list, it wouldn't be possible for me to pick out the options I preferred. They are looking superb, which will always trap down anyone who sees it. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's too bad that I don't have a couch in my computer room or else I wouldn't mind this at all. As a matter of fact, you could even use it in bed with a wireless keyboard and mouse. The possibilities are endless.

The biggest challenge would be if the computer 🖥 room isn't big enough to house a couch 🛋, then it can't work at all. 

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I wouldn't mind one of these at all. I mean, especially when I want to use my laptop in the living when I connect it to my TV. 

These accessories make life easier and the prices ate cheaper than what you can get elsewhere. Lovely and top quality for any gamer that want such items.

On 3/2/2022 at 1:06 PM, Patrik said:

it surely does, i mean, sitting on a chair and gaming for long isn't a comfort way of gaming anymore

No kidding. Maybe when I was still a kid that would have been comfortable. But it just doesn’t work for me anymore. What is your current gaming setup to stay comfortable?

On 3/2/2022 at 3:22 PM, Heatman said:

The video exhibition of it says it all. Even the supporting content throws more light on the product but you can go to their home page and read more. 

That is true! Did you learn anything visiting the site that steered you toward a purchase?

On 3/2/2022 at 10:55 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Any one who gets one of this video game items from the couch-game store, saved money for him/herself due to the discount attached, which is rare to see. 

Have you grabbed the discount and used it yet?

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

These accessories make life easier and the prices ate cheaper than what you can get elsewhere. Lovely and top quality for any gamer that want such items.

Seriously, it had a lot to offer to gamers that's going to be a perfect worth for their money in ways they never expected it. 

15 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

No kidding. Maybe when I was still a kid that would have been comfortable. But it just doesn’t work for me anymore. What is your current gaming setup to stay comfortable?

On 3/3/2022 at 12:22 AM, Heatman said:

it's so weird that you wouldn't believe it and it's also complicated to describe, but here i'm trying xD :

i'm literally putting my pc near my sleeping bed, so i'm playing while sort of sleeping with rotating my head (i know that's nonsense but i tried xD)

4 hours ago, Patrik said:

it's so weird that you wouldn't believe it and it's also complicated to describe, but here i'm trying xD :

i'm literally putting my pc near my sleeping bed, so i'm playing while sort of sleeping with rotating my head (i know that's nonsense but i tried xD)

Haha, that's exactly how most gamers who love to play with their smartphone do by having their smartphone near them always.