Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Get 10% off and change your gaming experience forever

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, that's exactly how most gamers who love to play with their smartphone do by having their smartphone near them always. 

Even without playing video games using my smartphone, I do carry it with me in bed. It never influenced my decisions. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even without playing video games using my smartphone, I do carry it with me in bed. It never influenced my decisions. 

Don't worry, we are going to ask the company to see if they can design up a new prop that's going to suit your mobile gaming 😂

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Don't worry, we are going to ask the company to see if they can design up a new prop that's going to suit your mobile gaming 😂

I believe that even the couch alone is good enough for me even for my gaming purposes with using my smartphone as well. 

On 3/2/2022 at 1:18 AM, Kane99 said:

I've been debating to get one like this, but I already have another couchmaster, just without the tech inclusions this one has. I'm very tempted, so I'll be bookmarking this for a possible purchase down the road. 

I've made an order and I must say that the best time to do so is now too. The 10% discount is one offer that is too good to turn down. 

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I've made an order and I must say that the best time to do so is now too. The 10% discount is one offer that is too good to turn down. 

That's very good to hear. At least I think by my count 3 from VGR have ordered for the product. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's very good to hear. At least I think by my count 3 from VGR have ordered for the product. 

More buyers are definitely needed from the community and even outside the community as well because the product is really super. 

On 3/9/2022 at 4:26 AM, Boblee said:

It's definitely that good on the couch especially a long couch and not a short one. 

Why is it better on a long couch than a short one? I feel that it works well on a couch of any shape or size. I am curious to hear your opinion.

On 3/9/2022 at 11:17 AM, killamch89 said:

It's too bad that I don't have a couch in my computer room or else I wouldn't mind this at all. As a matter of fact, you could even use it in bed with a wireless keyboard and mouse. The possibilities are endless.

That is a good point. You would just need sufficient back support to go with it. But it is certainly better than just sitting there in bed with a basic lap desk.

On 3/10/2022 at 5:32 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Am actually loving this but I can't afford it for now and am also not a PC gamer. I prefer console. But from what am learning so far on PC gaming is very interesting but I just can't afford this. So sad.

You never know how fast things can change. I've said "I am not a PC gamer" for so many years, then randomly my friend gives me a gaming laptop. So, who knows what the future will bring.

34 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

Why is it better on a long couch than a short one? I feel that it works well on a couch of any shape or size. I am curious to hear your opinion.

That is a good point. You would just need sufficient back support to go with it. But it is certainly better than just sitting there in bed with a basic lap desk.

You never know how fast things can change. I've said "I am not a PC gamer" for so many years, then randomly my friend gives me a gaming laptop. So, who knows what the future will bring.

Hmm.. I love your approach on this. No one really knows what the future holds. I'll take this into consideration.