Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Get 10% off and change your gaming experience forever

5 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Why is it better on a long couch than a short one? I feel that it works well on a couch of any shape or size. I am curious to hear your opinion.

I feel like there is going to be more room for freedom in usage with long couch than the short one. 

On 3/17/2022 at 5:53 PM, Knight Barida said:

Sure, I will and I honestly hope it is going to work as expected. The quality is right there.

You should try and add your review of the product on their website because it helps to boost sales too fast. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

You should try and add your review of the product on their website because it helps to boost sales too fast. 

Yeah, that's very correct. Without the reviews, it would be as no one ever purchased and used the product. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's very correct. Without the reviews, it would be as no one ever purchased and used the product. 

Exactly. With the reviews more gamers would be interested to jump on the band and have their own purchases made as well. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

So, I informed my boss about the product and he's considering getting it for his son who's hobby is PC games. 

If you can get good reviews from the users and show him, it's going to help him with his decision making quickly. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you can get good reviews from the users and show him, it's going to help him with his decision making quickly. 

Yeah sure thing. I'm going to look for good reviews about the product on TrustPilot.com and see what I can find out. 

On 3/16/2022 at 3:15 PM, Boblee said:

I feel like there is going to be more room for freedom in usage with long couch than the short one. 

I suppose that is a benefit of long couches in general. But I’d say that the nice thing about this product is that it can add more comfort and versatility to any seating situation, so long as it fits.

On 3/21/2022 at 11:32 PM, Heatman said:

So, I informed my boss about the product and he's considering getting it for his son who's hobby is PC games. 

Superb! I am sure his son will love it.

On 3/17/2022 at 8:53 AM, Knight Barida said:

Sure, I will and I honestly hope it is going to work as expected. The quality is right there.

So, did you get it yet? How is it? Or are you still waiting on it to arrive?

9 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I suppose that is a benefit of long couches in general. But I’d say that the nice thing about this product is that it can add more comfort and versatility to any seating situation, so long as it fits.

I believe that it's supposed to be versatile in order to increase the chances of users getting the best out of it. 

12 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

So, did you get it yet? How is it? Or are you still waiting on it to arrive?

Depending on where he's having it delivered to, I'm sure he's supposed to have gotten it by now right? 

I wish I had this when I played on a TV, my desktop PC halfway across the room, my mouse resting on my table to my right, and my keyboard on my lap. Would've made for a lot more comfortable an experience, and my Razer Naga wouldn't have cracked open one too many times as I got up. I'm not sure if I have much use for this nowadays, but I'll keep it in mind, discount or otherwise.

EDIT: Come to think of it, my dad who works from home might benefit from it. He prefers sitting on the sofa with his laptop but needs an ergonomic mouse, and perhaps a keyboard soon. I'll show this to him, see what he thinks.

Edited by Withywarlock