Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Get 10% off and change your gaming experience forever

On 3/30/2022 at 3:01 PM, Lamarr the strelok said:

This is a cool gadget. I mostly use my steam controller but this is more elegant than the  box one of my guitar processors came in that I use for the rare kb/m only game I come across.It's hilarious you can get a ashtray for it.I hope they sell a bunch.

I feel like it has just about every feature you could ask for! Do you think you might get one?

On 4/1/2022 at 9:20 AM, Withywarlock said:

I wish I had this when I played on a TV, my desktop PC halfway across the room, my mouse resting on my table to my right, and my keyboard on my lap. Would've made for a lot more comfortable an experience, and my Razer Naga wouldn't have cracked open one too many times as I got up. I'm not sure if I have much use for this nowadays, but I'll keep it in mind, discount or otherwise.

EDIT: Come to think of it, my dad who works from home might benefit from it. He prefers sitting on the sofa with his laptop but needs an ergonomic mouse, and perhaps a keyboard soon. I'll show this to him, see what he thinks.

Yes, I think this is a way more ergonomic setup than trying to cobble something together for work at home. Did you talk to your dad about it? What did he think?

1 hour ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

we r all waiting 4 ur review bro!!!

I wish he'd tell us if he got it already. 

4 minutes ago, fantanoice said:

I’m on the fence about this. It looks like a really amazing product, but my budget is tight. Did anyone purchase one? Would love to hear some opinions here before jumping on the discount.

I would buy one but I'm currently buying parts to build a new gaming PC and you know how expensive that is so this isn't a priority right now.

11 hours ago, fantanoice said:

I’m on the fence about this. It looks like a really amazing product, but my budget is tight. Did anyone purchase one? Would love to hear some opinions here before jumping on the discount.

A few guys have already purchased it that I'm aware of but it seems it's yet to be delivered for them. We wait for their review once they get it. 

This is going to be such a huge help gaming on my couch with three cats! They are always going after my cords. This will help me keep them nice and neat. Can’t wait to stop focusing on where my cords are and actually focus on my game lol.

On 4/5/2022 at 11:13 AM, Alyxx said:

I have been looking for something just like this for ages! I didn’t even know they made this type of thing. I already ordered one and will let everyone know how it works out!

Hey, how have you been? And that's awesome! Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

On 4/6/2022 at 12:55 PM, Lamarr the strelok said:

I personally won't get one. I've been a drummer and guitarist for 40 years so I use my Steam controller 99% of the time to save on my wrists.It's cool though for sure.

Do you have any other tips for saving wrists while gaming? My job entails a ton of typing, so my wrists are also fragile. Usually I put soft braces on if they get strained.

On 4/7/2022 at 8:56 AM, Keranov said:

This is going to be such a huge help gaming on my couch with three cats! They are always going after my cords. This will help me keep them nice and neat. Can’t wait to stop focusing on where my cords are and actually focus on my game lol.

Yes, this product is great for keeping cords in order! Is there anything else that helps you manage your cats' fascination with your cords? One of mine is a relentless cord-chewer.