Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Get 10% off and change your gaming experience forever

On 4/7/2022 at 6:00 PM, italianmunchiez said:

Looks like I’m late to the party. Is the discount still active? 

Yeah, it is very much active!! My friend from high school I sent the link to just ordered for it yesterday. 

I think you should check from the description made by the op, you can see the regions where it can be shipped to, by going through the link in the description about the marketplace that owns the products. 

Edited by Justin11

6 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I have back problems from years of work in construction, and I got one of these to make gaming on my couch more comfortable. I can confirm that it is an absolute game-changer. I can play for hours with no problems.

Sorry to hear about your back problems and it's a good thing to hear that the gaming set has helped so much in adding comfort to your gaming. 

On 4/20/2022 at 11:15 PM, Justin11 said:

I think you should check from the description made by the op, you can see the regions where it can be shipped to, by going through the link in the description about the marketplace that owns the products. 

that is super helpful bro

On 4/20/2022 at 5:03 PM, MegaphoneStallone said:

Yes, can confirm. I just ordered one.

sweet!!!!!!!!!!! tell us how it is!!!!!

On 4/19/2022 at 3:49 PM, Ramelize1 said:

Sweet! I thought I missed out. I’m ordering this tonight after work!

That is great! Did you order it?

On 4/20/2022 at 5:02 PM, Demon_skeith said:

I have back problems from years of work in construction, and I got one of these to make gaming on my couch more comfortable. I can confirm that it is an absolute game-changer. I can play for hours with no problems.

I so hear you on that. Though with my back and neck problems, the couch actually is better for me than a chair at the computer. 

On 4/20/2022 at 11:15 PM, Justin11 said:

I think @URGAMERTAGSUCKS probably wanted feedback on real life shipping times, but I'm not sure. I just hope everyone gets theirs soon so we can get more feedback about the product!

On 4/21/2022 at 2:07 AM, URGAMERTAGSUCKS said:

I see a lot of posts like this. Can anyone tell me the shipping times/methods?

It depends on the location where you are that's going to determine what shipping it to you would look like. 

A friend of mine in Singapore contacted their support to get details on shipping to his location and he got the following response... 

"Hi, Thank you for your message. 
We got the following information from DHL: As a result of the airspace bans currently in place over Russia, Ukraine, and other countries, various flight connections have been interrupted, and a number of other connections are being forced to fly a longer route than previously. This increases the amount of fuel required and reduces available transport capacity on these flights. In light of this, longer transit times should currently be expected for shipments to Singapore. Please understand that we are not in a position to reliably predict the effects that the rapidly changing situation may have at this time
Please note that a weight-based international crisis surcharge will be applied to each parcel.
Best Regards, Laura". 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It depends on the location where you are that's going to determine what shipping it to you would look like. 

A friend of mine in Singapore contacted their support to get details on shipping to his location and he got the following response... 

"Hi, Thank you for your message. 
We got the following information from DHL: As a result of the airspace bans currently in place over Russia, Ukraine, and other countries, various flight connections have been interrupted, and a number of other connections are being forced to fly a longer route than previously. This increases the amount of fuel required and reduces available transport capacity on these flights. In light of this, longer transit times should currently be expected for shipments to Singapore. Please understand that we are not in a position to reliably predict the effects that the rapidly changing situation may have at this time
Please note that a weight-based international crisis surcharge will be applied to each parcel.
Best Regards, Laura". 

You did well getting this first hand update from their support through your friend in Singapore who wanted to purchase the gaming prop. 

I know very well that the war in Ukraine will have a huge impact on deliveries, even the pandemic of coronavirus does have its own effects!! 

9 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I think @URGAMERTAGSUCKS probably wanted feedback on real life shipping times, but I'm not sure. I just hope everyone gets theirs soon so we can get more feedback about the product!

If he can reach out to their customers service or support just like my friend did, he's going to get all the details he needs concerning shipping and delivery to his location. 

10 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

You may be right 'Stacey, I think at this time, admin has to answer @URGAMERTAGSUCKS question correctly, out of my reach. It's been a while @URGAMERTAGSUCKS came online, maybe the solution have got to em. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You may be right 'Stacey, I think at this time, admin has to answer @URGAMERTAGSUCKS question correctly, out of my reach. It's been a while @URGAMERTAGSUCKS came online, maybe the solution have got to em. 

I don't think that the admin have anything to offer when it comes to knowing anything about what shipping to any location is going to be except if he ordered one and had it delivered to him. I believe the best way to go about it would be to do exactly what @Bobleegot from his friend looking to know what it's going to take to be delivered in Singapore. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't think that the admin have anything to offer when it comes to knowing anything about what shipping to any location is going to be except if he ordered one and had it delivered to him. I believe the best way to go about it would be to do exactly what @Bobleegot from his friend looking to know what it's going to take to be delivered in Singapore. 

I got your information here, I consider what Boblee said, as an option to be taken, since shipment to certain countries may cause more due to high cost of fuel to the airline or vehicle used for shipment. I don't think though, it can be possible to ship to my country because it will be hyper expensive for the country due to the distance. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got your information here, I consider what Boblee said, as an option to be taken, since shipment to certain countries may cause more due to high cost of fuel to the airline or vehicle used for shipment. I don't think though, it can be possible to ship to my country because it will be hyper expensive for the country due to the distance. 

That's a very common thing with international shipping of products to other parts of the world, and with the cases of coronavirus, everything is inflated.