Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Get 10% off and change your gaming experience forever

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's a very common thing with international shipping of products to other parts of the world, and with the cases of coronavirus, everything is inflated. 

I've seen it all, that's why I shop within my locality, unless the international store assures me of delivery to my country, before I can go on to shop from them. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've seen it all, that's why I shop within my locality, unless the international store assures me of delivery to my country, before I can go on to shop from them. 

If they don't have delivery services available for your country, they would sell their products to you in the first place unless they have changed that by now. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's a very common thing with international shipping of products to other parts of the world, and with the cases of coronavirus, everything is inflated. 

Coronavirus ruined everything in the world till today and I'm not sure if things would ever get to how they used to be. And since they are using DHL to deliver, it's going to be very difficult because DHL is very strict with their delivery policies. 

Edited by Boblee

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

If they don't have delivery services available for your country, they would sell their products to you in the first place unless they have changed that by now. 

At times, they can deliver your product using a third party means it has happened to me when I shopped product from a far location here in my country, it was delivered to me by a third party means by the charges was too exorbitant for me to cover. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At times, they can deliver your product using a third party means it has happened to me when I shopped product from a far location here in my country, it was delivered to me by a third party means by the charges was too exorbitant for me to cover. 

Before they do that, they will inform you before you make any purchase on their website and not before it. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Before they do that, they will inform you before you make any purchase on their website and not before it. 

You wouldn't know, only when you have added the items on the cart, then you'll know when you're about making payment since it also covers for shipping. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You wouldn't know, only when you have added the items on the cart, then you'll know when you're about making payment since it also covers for shipping. 

It's how that works in most cases with online stores that I have ordered from. Although, there are shipping companies I don't like using their services like UPS. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's how that works in most cases with online stores that I have ordered from. Although, there are shipping companies I don't like using their services like UPS. 

What really made you disguise UPS? Does the shipping company waste time before delivering your product(s)?

Stacy the only thing I could recommend is a wrist pad thing.My wrists were fine for 30 years playing drums and guitar then within days of getting my first real computer I started getting carpal tunnel syndrome. Now I mostly play games with my steam controller instead of mouse and keyboard. It seems like this sponsored product will help but the ergonomics of typing/computer use are just incredibly bad.

On 6/17/2022 at 10:48 PM, Lamarr the strelok said:

Stacy the only thing I could recommend is a wrist pad thing.My wrists were fine for 30 years playing drums and guitar then within days of getting my first real computer I started getting carpal tunnel syndrome. Now I mostly play games with my steam controller instead of mouse and keyboard. It seems like this sponsored product will help but the ergonomics of typing/computer use are just incredibly bad.

That's true mate, I play video games on PC too, but I certainly play with Consoles most of the time because it causes less of a strain to my back after long hours of gaming. The gadget looks really cool and it is something I am definitely adding to my wishlist too and might get anytime soon , not just for gaming but for other computer or PC related activities.