Register Now
Techno

I don't like Red Dead Redemption 2

Yeah 3-5 hours isn't enough to get a true feel. Well, maybe for the controls, gameplay, and style. But I feel like there's a lot more that you need to experience in RDR2 to really give it the chance it needs. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah 3-5 hours isn't enough to get a true feel. Well, maybe for the controls, gameplay, and style. But I feel like there's a lot more that you need to experience in RDR2 to really give it the chance it needs. 

Yeah, that's very correct. He needs to explore the game more. If he's finding the controls to be difficult, there is always a possibility of getting better at it. 

That's why most video games always have the option of practice before getting the business aspect of the game started. I don't know how your console works, but with PS3 which soccer is involved, we have such option of training. 

I’d give it time. If you like GTA V, you’ll end to liking this since the stories and overall gameplay feel is similar enough. As are as online play, RDR2 online sucks imo (kinda like how many GTA V online lobbies are just annoying to be in as well).

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played RDR-2 game online, most of the time it is played offline, I'm going to try it's online gaming mode to see how it looks like thou. 

Are you talking about Red Dead Online? Red Dead Redemption 2 is definitely different from that one, and I hope you know that. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played RDR-2 game online, most of the time it is played offline, I'm going to try it's online gaming mode to see how it looks like thou. 

You're not missing much with RDR2 online. It's a huge grind and honestly isn't fun. I wish it had more going for it, and the payouts you get for missions were better. But they literally pay you like you're in the old west and it bugs me out. Just give us more money so our experience can get better. I just want to get good guns and not be broke in game all the time. 

1 minute ago, Kane99 said:

You're not missing much with RDR2 online. It's a huge grind and honestly isn't fun. I wish it had more going for it, and the payouts you get for missions were better. But they literally pay you like you're in the old west and it bugs me out. Just give us more money so our experience can get better. I just want to get good guns and not be broke in game all the time. 

I think so, I never bothered much playing it's online version, since it is hard to get armours I needed to use and enjoy the game via it's offline version. That tells me too, that it's online version is same, and it wouldn't make sense to suffer same fate there. 

On 3/30/2022 at 3:06 PM, Heatman said:

There is nothing not to like that I see in Red Dead Redemption 2 as far as an open world game is brought into questioning. It's a perfect game for me. 

That's to say, individuals choice matters alot, you might find that nothing wrong with the game, but to another person, their is nothing better in the game xD. 

Red Dead Online is a shit show. You have little chance of being able to actually play the game due to the massive amount of PK's on there. PK's are "player killers" if you're not familiar with the acronym. They're gamers who log in just for the purpose of hunting and killing other gamers instead of playing the game. It's obviously strictly an online gaming problem. They don't bother with NPC's, they're specifically targeting actual gamer's characters. And you may not even know it until you're already dead. After you die they loot your ass and steal your horse. Then you're left with nothing. And there's no real save system in the game. You lose it, it's gone. It wasn't a bad idea in theory, but it's become a major league bad one in practice.