Register Now
Techno

I don't like Red Dead Redemption 2

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it was released in 2013, I played it back then on PS3... 

This is completely off the track mate!! What are you talking about here? It's better to skip a post than add something so off the point. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

This is completely off the track mate!! What are you talking about here? It's better to skip a post than add something so off the point. 

What I need to point out fist of all is that you only including half of @Justin11's post to make it look irrelevant is not fair. By actually looking at the entire post;

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it was released in 2013, I played it back then on PS3, since then rockstar have failed to bring something new to us apart from the underperformed trilogy, we expect GTA 6. 

And I'm looking at both you and @Heatman, I'm not letting you of with this either;

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

You definitely didn't play Red Dead Redemption 2 because there is no way you would expect me to believe that you played it after reading this comment you made. 

I'd say @Justin11 is on topic. I'm not gonna lie, it's not the easiest post to read and he neglected to mention that RDR2 came in 2018, but there is no need "call him out" like this. I at least understood what he meant. Rockstar haven't released anything and since RDR2 apart from "the trilogy" which was a disaster and the fact that Rockstar have only released one new game in the last decade is pertinent to this topic. I don't even know if this omission of RDR2's 2018 replace date is what you two are complaining about, and whether it is or not, you both completely failed to connect that or anything to @Justin11's post. It also doesn't justify this allegation @Heatman made that @Justin11 hasn't played the game. I can love a game without remembering when it came out.

So if anyone is guilty of posting something off-topic and irrelevant as well as confusing, it's you two, not @Justin11. Might I suggest first and foremost that you worry about the quality and consistency of your own posts first, and if you feel something needs attention, report it. Especially you @Boblee since you actually double posted your "complaint" of @Justin11, but don't worry, I've already fixed that.

Edited by Shagger

Just now, Shagger said:

What I need to point out fist of all is that you are only including half of @Justin11's post to make it look irrelevant is not fair. By actually looking at hit entire post;

I think both you and @Heatman, I'm not letting you of with this either;

I'd say @Justin11 is on topic. I'm not gonna lie, it's not the easiest post to read and he neglected to mention that RDR2 came in 2018, but there is no need "call him out" like this. I at least understood what he meant. Rockstar haven't released anything and since RDR2 apart from "the trilogy" which was a disaster and the fact that Rockstar have only released one new game in the last decade is pertinent to this topic. I don't even know if this omission of RDR2's 2018 replace date is what you two are complaining about, and whether it is or not, you both completely failed to connect that or anything to @Justin11's post. It also doesn't justify this allegation you through @Heatman that just hasn't played the game. I can love a game without remembering when it came out.

So if anyone is guilty of posting something off-topic and irrelevant as well as confusing, it's you two, not @Justin11. Might I suggest first and foremost that you worry about the quality and consistency of your own posts first, and if you feel something needs attention, report it. Especially you @Boblee since you actually double posted your "complaint" of @Justin11, but don't worry, I've already fixed that.

Sorry about the double post, it wasn't intentional, it's my internet connection that caused that rubbish. I was going to report it as a double post. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

You definitely didn't play Red Dead Redemption 2 because there is no way you would expect me to believe that you played it after reading this comment you made. 

I wasn't talking about RDR, I was talking about another Rockstar games which is 'GTA V, that was created in 2013, and a failed trilogy that was developed last year. We all saw that, it was so disappointing, that's why I said, I'm expecting to see better version in 'GTA VI. @Shagger have already said my mind, this just a message to clarify what I actually meant in my comment.