Register Now
Techno

The Elder Scrolls 6

Honestly, I just hope they don't release a broken mess of a game like they are usually known for. Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Fallout 76 all came out messy. Even Skyrim which is a classic, was a broken mess on release, with bugs and glitches galore. 

I think Bethesda needs to release a game that is free from most bugs and glitches. They can't afford to have another Fallout 76 blunder happen, because that whole release was an utter mess from start to finish. They need to produce quality content and make sure not to release something that's bugged to the brim. 

On 3/1/2022 at 4:39 PM, Techno said:

What your hopes and prediction for ES6? When do you think it will come out? And how many bugs do you think the game is going to get?

Eventually, I believe that's it's something that's likely to come out and as for the bugs it's going to come with, it's going to be many. 

There are a few things I wished they improved

1-Bugs, I dont care if its not as big as Skyrim I just want a game that actually works
2- We dont need to interact with every single npc , they can just add npcs like in the Witcher 3 were they just go about their day but dont interact with you that will actually make towns feel more alive rather than robotic.
3- A better battle system, like the ability to sparr or counter
4- A weapon and  magic ability wheel, I dont want to pause the game every time I want to use magic or change weapons
5- More npcs, remember the battle of whiterun were is supposed to be an epic battle invasion and there is probably less than 20 people fighting ? if we are going to have a battle that big again we need more npcs
6-We dont need to enter every single house, again this will improve the rest of the quality of the game if they just skip this
7- We need bosses, not just high level merchs or dragons, but actual distinctive bosses, in Skyrim there was only a handfull of distinctive bosses to fight with
8- Smarter Npc Enemies (Apparently all my complains are npc related) Even if I was playing on legendary difficulty all enemies were dumb, I dont want to deal with a guard with an arrow stuck to its head and simply say "Oh it was probably just the wind" WTF
9-I understand voice making is quite difficult but at some point its a little annoying when all charcaters in the game sound like the exact same 5 people, so a little variety wont hurt the game

To be fair, some of the 'hand made' dungeons in Skyrim are still pretty shit because they had to rush them in order to meet the desired quantity. At least procedural generation means you don't have to play the same shit one every play-through given it's different every time.To be fair, some of the 'hand made' dungeons in Skyrim are still pretty shit because they had to rush them in order to meet the desired quantity. At least procedural generation means you don't have to play the same shit one every play-through given it's different every time.

On 3/2/2022 at 10:35 PM, kingpotato said:

There are a few things I wished they improved

1-Bugs, I dont care if its not as big as Skyrim I just want a game that actually works
2- We dont need to interact with every single npc , they can just add npcs like in the Witcher 3 were they just go about their day but dont interact with you that will actually make towns feel more alive rather than robotic.
3- A better battle system, like the ability to sparr or counter
4- A weapon and  magic ability wheel, I dont want to pause the game every time I want to use magic or change weapons
5- More npcs, remember the battle of whiterun were is supposed to be an epic battle invasion and there is probably less than 20 people fighting ? if we are going to have a battle that big again we need more npcs
6-We dont need to enter every single house, again this will improve the rest of the quality of the game if they just skip this
7- We need bosses, not just high level merchs or dragons, but actual distinctive bosses, in Skyrim there was only a handfull of distinctive bosses to fight with
8- Smarter Npc Enemies (Apparently all my complains are npc related) Even if I was playing on legendary difficulty all enemies were dumb, I dont want to deal with a guard with an arrow stuck to its head and simply say "Oh it was probably just the wind" WTF
9-I understand voice making is quite difficult but at some point its a little annoying when all charcaters in the game sound like the exact same 5 people, so a little variety wont hurt the game

If it comes to the bugs, it's something that I have come to accept the way it is because they are definitely not going to do anything better on it. 

On 3/7/2022 at 12:07 PM, Boblee said:

If it comes to the bugs, it's something that I have come to accept the way it is because they are definitely not going to do anything better on it. 

I understand that there will never be a game free of bugs, specially one as big as elder scrolls, but Im talking about game breaking bugs, like for example on Skyrim if you played the Thief story quests there was a bug that didnt allow you to conntinue and start a specifc quest thus making that part of the story totally unplayable, for this I had to buy a copy of Skyrim all over again.

Where do I begin?

1. No bugs and glitches
  2. stop updating the game every 5 secs and breaking SKSE
  3. put in a dynamic dungeon system so the enemies in the dungeon evolve over time or someone else occupies it
  4. Don't nerf the main antagonist of storyline to the point they're ridiculously weak - Dragons from Skyrim are a good example.
  5. Fire Todd Howard - Mr. "It just works" has been part of the problem with Bethesda so he needs to leave.

27 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

-put in a dynamic dungeon system so the enemies in the dungeon evolve over time or someone else occupies it
-Don't nerf the main antagonist of storyline to the point they're ridiculously weak - Dragons from Skyrim are a good example

I loved that idea of a new dungeon system, I wish they had something similar to the nexus system of  shadow of mordor were the enemies learn from your actions. I dont mind if we have fewer dungeons , I much rather have quality over quantity.

Totally agree on that, I remember the first time I killed Ulfric, poor bastard didnt stood a chance, if there is a main antagonist or boss he should be on a really high level or something.

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Let's see what the future holds for the game, I don't see any negative with the game, because it's previous edition never disappointed. 

Oh man then you havent played Skyrim have you ? 😆 I mean its my favorite game of al time but it does dissapoint in a loooot of ways.

Just now, kingpotato said:

Oh man then you havent played Skyrim have you ? 😆 I mean its my favorite game of al time but it does dissapoint in a loooot of ways.

I played Skyrim on my PS3, I can't remember much about it since I couldn't devote more time to it, due to my presence with racing games. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I played Skyrim on my PS3, I can't remember much about it since I couldn't devote more time to it, due to my presence with racing games. 

Well you should give it another shot, but not on ps3 though, ps3 has the buggiest version, unless you play the legendary edition which is slightly better and comes with all the dlc

4 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Well you should give it another shot, but not on ps3 though, ps3 has the buggiest version, unless you play the legendary edition which is slightly better and comes with all the dlc

I didn't play the legendary edition of the game, I played the first edition. I will give it a try again if I see enough reasons to go into new game other than racing.