Register Now
Techno

The Elder Scrolls 6

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I loved that idea of a new dungeon system, I wish they had something similar to the nexus system of  shadow of mordor were the enemies learn from your actions. I dont mind if we have fewer dungeons , I much rather have quality over quantity.

Totally agree on that, I remember the first time I killed Ulfric, poor bastard didnt stood a chance, if there is a main antagonist or boss he should be on a really high level or something.

To be honest, almost every important character/creature in Skyrim is nerf. In the lore, the Fus-Ro-Dah shout can destroy entire towns and even cause Earthquakes, The Dragonborn is super nerfed, Dragons are weaker than Mammoths/trolls and Alduin is only slightly stronger than regular dragons. In the lore, Dragons are known as literal Gods and only people like the Dragonborn and extremely powerful mages could take them on. 

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Where do I begin?

1. No bugs and glitches
  2. stop updating the game every 5 secs and breaking SKSE
  3. put in a dynamic dungeon system so the enemies in the dungeon evolve over time or someone else occupies it
  4. Don't nerf the main antagonist of storyline to the point they're ridiculously weak - Dragons from Skyrim are a good example.
  5. Fire Todd Howard - Mr. "It just works" has been part of the problem with Bethesda so he needs to leave.

It's the constant updating the game every 5 secs and breaking SKSE that kills so many interest in the game that needs to stop. 

On 3/2/2022 at 4:35 PM, kingpotato said:

There are a few things I wished they improved

1-Bugs, I dont care if its not as big as Skyrim I just want a game that actually works
2- We dont need to interact with every single npc , they can just add npcs like in the Witcher 3 were they just go about their day but dont interact with you that will actually make towns feel more alive rather than robotic.
3- A better battle system, like the ability to sparr or counter
4- A weapon and  magic ability wheel, I dont want to pause the game every time I want to use magic or change weapons
5- More npcs, remember the battle of whiterun were is supposed to be an epic battle invasion and there is probably less than 20 people fighting ? if we are going to have a battle that big again we need more npcs
6-We dont need to enter every single house, again this will improve the rest of the quality of the game if they just skip this
7- We need bosses, not just high level merchs or dragons, but actual distinctive bosses, in Skyrim there was only a handfull of distinctive bosses to fight with
8- Smarter Npc Enemies (Apparently all my complains are npc related) Even if I was playing on legendary difficulty all enemies were dumb, I dont want to deal with a guard with an arrow stuck to its head and simply say "Oh it was probably just the wind" WTF
9-I understand voice making is quite difficult but at some point its a little annoying when all charcaters in the game sound like the exact same 5 people, so a little variety wont hurt the game

I second this! Bugs were a huge problem for past games, and it needs to not be a big one for the next one. I hope they can figure out to where it's not a bug riddled mess like past games. 

24 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

What's the latest update around the building if Elder Scrolls 6? 

Nothing yet unfortunately. All we know is that Bethesda will officially focus on TES6 development after Starfield is released and Starfield is expected to release by the end of this year.

8uuutt4n1hn71.jpg

8 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Nothing yet unfortunately. All we know is that Bethesda will officially focus on TES6 development after Starfield is released and Starfield is expected to release by the end of this year.

8uuutt4n1hn71.jpg

The look on his face says it all 😂. That's quite hilarious, we are all going to keep waiting on Bethesda like we have nothing to do with our lives. 

some rumors just came up, dont know if they are true or not but most of the times is not so take it with a grain of salt.

-It will be set in Hammerfell
-No dragons (thank you talos)
-game currently in full development early stages, probable release by 2025/26 (fuck...)
-game will have a political system
-betrayals, marriage and factions will matter, unlike TES5 were you were basically the leader of all  skyrim

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

some rumors just came up, dont know if they are true or not but most of the times is not so take it with a grain of salt.

-game currently in full development early stages, probable release by 2025/26 (fuck...)
-betrayals, marriage and factions will matter, unlike TES5 were you were basically the leader of all  skyrim

I loved marriage settings in games a lot, if this rumor on holds ground, it's something that I would appreciate a lot. I'm having mixed feelings about the no dragons though. 

15 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Having to fight Dragons in the game is one of the frustrating part in it and it's not always an easy task. If they are remove it completely, I'm not sure if that's a good idea. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Having to fight Dragons in the game is one of the frustrating part in it and it's not always an easy task. If they are remove it completely, I'm not sure if that's a good idea. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I loved marriage settings in games a lot, if this rumor on holds ground, it's something that I would appreciate a lot. I'm having mixed feelings about the no dragons though. 

If you played skyrim long enough dragons become more of a nuisance, so yeah I think removing dragons from the main gameplay is a good idea

21 hours ago, kingpotato said:

If you played skyrim long enough dragons become more of a nuisance, so yeah I think removing dragons from the main gameplay is a good idea

I do understand that fighting them really gets frustrating to a point of paranoia but all I'm trying to say was that if it's possible to reduce how often that happens.