Register Now
Techno

The Elder Scrolls 6

Just now, Justin11 said:

Did you know that Bathesda already announced the release of Elder Scrolls 6 way back in 2018 via E3 concert, which is four years ago. I just don't know what's keeping the game way from being released, it's taking a long while. 

Dude wtf? Why are you bringing up something so irrelevant at this point?  Everybody on this thread already knows that. 

And to answer your question which should be pretty obvious at this point in this thread and its been answered before, its because Bethesda is currently focusing on Starfield.

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Dude wtf? Why are you bringing up something so irrelevant at this point?  Everybody on this thread already knows that. 

And to answer your question which should be pretty obvious at this point in this thread and its been answered before, its because Bethesda is currently focusing on Starfield.

My bad, o didn't have time to go back and scroll to the point where it was discussed. I read about the information which I posted recently from a blogger. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

My bad, o didn't have time to go back and scroll to the point where it was discussed. I read about the information which I posted recently from a blogger. 

And there in lies a huge problem. That's you not caring about what others have to say and that is not a mistake, that is a policy. It's way you decide to go about things on this forum, and it's not good. I've noticed a lot this recently with some some people who do what I've descried as posting anything just to post something. Not only do they not seem interseted in creating well researched posts with foresight and purpose, but they are also not really willing to read well researched posts crafted with foresight and purpose either. If it will take more than a few seconds to read, they just don't bother. This is just like what I say with @Boblee and @Heatman on the Burnout thread.

Why is not worth the time to actually read what others have said? If we're not worth that time to you, then why should we care about anything you have to  say? If anything, being on a forum and part of the VGR community is more about reading, understanding and learning about others on the forum and thier viewpoints and perspectives rather than posting your own. If you can't be bothered to do that, then you are wasting everybody's time. There is little point on even being here. That's harsh, I know, but it's the truth. To everyone reading this, give your fellow members the bare minimum of respect and actually read thier posts and read the thread before even thinking of posting anything. This is basic forum educate here.