Register Now
egghead

What Strategy Game Are You Playing

Do you like to play strategy game? If your answer is yes, I would also like to know what strategy game you are playing. I have played strategy games like Civilization, Total Warhammer, Valkyria Chronicles, etc. When I was playing these games I really enjoyed them. But these days I am not plying strategy games.

Most of the strategy games have speed settings also. I loved to play Starcraft 1-2, Warcraft 3, Kohan or any Red Alert. But sometimes I was like "Yeah I don't have to willpower to go through this" and I put the speed down so I can just take a sip of my coffee, lay back and watch the very slow explosions.

I would consider Clash of Clans to be a strategy game. You have to be conscious of how you lay out your village, then you have to strategize when attacking other villages in order to get battle stars. This is probably the only strategy type game that I play, but I highly enjoy it. Do you guys play Clash of Clans? Why or why not? 

12 hours ago, egghead said:

Do you like to play strategy game? If your answer is yes, I would also like to know what strategy game you are playing. I have played strategy games like Civilization, Total Warhammer, Valkyria Chronicles, etc. When I was playing these games I really enjoyed them. But these days I am not plying strategy games.

Although it's been a while I played strategy video games but Total Warhammer and Valkyria Chronicles were a good one for me then. 

I was playing that Waypoint hospital I think it was. But I haven't played it in a couple weeks now I'd say. That involves some strategy, but it was more simple and easy for me. Which is what I like. I don't like to be challenged too much either. 

On 3/2/2022 at 8:25 PM, Kane99 said:

I was playing that Waypoint hospital I think it was. But I haven't played it in a couple weeks now I'd say. That involves some strategy, but it was more simple and easy for me. Which is what I like. I don't like to be challenged too much either. 

I have a very good reason to believe that you're very good at playing the game and it's why you find it super easy after a playing for a while. 

On 3/8/2022 at 4:52 AM, Justin11 said:

I play more of Minecraft than any other strategy games. I love it's MMO feature, which makes it more intense due to the large number of it's online users. 

I also play MInecraft more than any other game, However, in recent times I am also adding few more games to my gaming activities for instance Roblox, Valorant, PUBG, Fortnite, etc.

On 3/8/2022 at 12:07 AM, Justin11 said:

I play more of Minecraft than any other strategy games. I love it's MMO feature, which makes it more intense due to the large number of it's online users. 

When you get to play Minecraft in modes that are so good, it's something that you will come to love to play always. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you get to play Minecraft in modes that are so good, it's something that you will come to love to play always. 

With the little time I've spent on the game, it's just superb, I am still playing, currently with them at season 19. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

With the little time I've spent on the game, it's just superb, I am still playing, currently with them at season 19. 

There is a friend of mine who's only game that he's played for the past seven years have only been Minecraft.