Register Now
egghead

What Strategy Game Are You Playing

On 3/2/2022 at 1:32 PM, Empire said:

Most of the strategy games have speed settings also. I loved to play Starcraft 1-2, Warcraft 3, Kohan or any Red Alert. But sometimes I was like "Yeah I don't have to willpower to go through this" and I put the speed down so I can just take a sip of my coffee, lay back and watch the very slow explosions.

I played StarCraft a lot when I first got it, Warcraft 3 as well , I think these two are my favorite strategy games. Civilization V is also on that list too for me.

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

I played StarCraft a lot when I first got it, Warcraft 3 as well , I think these two are my favorite strategy games. Civilization V is also on that list too for me.

Something that is fun to do while the hours goes by, but end of the day once you have done what you have to do - THE END right. I do like games where content keeps you going. 

13 minutes ago, Empire said:

Something that is fun to do while the hours goes by, but end of the day once you have done what you have to do - THE END right. I do like games where content keeps you going. 

More like an endless game that never wane in the level of fun you get from playing it right? It's what most games don't offer you as they tend to bore you out when you have played for too long. 

On 5/24/2022 at 7:32 PM, Heatman said:

The moment I'm done with playing Frostpunk : Console Edition and Cities Skylines, I would be getting Two Point Hospital. 

You can be rest assured that it's something that's going to wow your mind with the gameplay. I have been playing it for a while now and never got bored of it. 

14 hours ago, Empire said:

A few video game actually gives lasting fun , but some you just get bored if it and want to proceed to a new game after a couple of hours or days if playing. I only got such thrill when I started playing Blood Bourne and I still play it till date and even StarCraft never gets boring to me.

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can be rest assured that it's something that's going to wow your mind with the gameplay. I have been playing it for a while now and never got bored of it. 

The games that I'm supposed to play and even the one's that I have purchased and never touched keeps piling up and I'm still getting another. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

The games that I'm supposed to play and even the one's that I have purchased and never touched keeps piling up and I'm still getting another. 

And more of them are still being released. The only thing that's left now would be to choose the one's that matters most of us and play. 

On 6/11/2022 at 1:11 PM, Boblee said:

And more of them are still being released. The only thing that's left now would be to choose the one's that matters most of us and play. 

It never stop does it? The gaming companies are always look for more games to release in order to make more money for themselves. It's why we see a lot of yearly releases often. 

On 6/11/2022 at 3:30 AM, Clasher said:

A few video game actually gives lasting fun , but some you just get bored if it and want to proceed to a new game after a couple of hours or days if playing. I only got such thrill when I started playing Blood Bourne and I still play it till date and even StarCraft never gets boring to me.

DayZ is a very good game, but once you played and built your base and done just about everything, time to move away or find another server